Seahawks Trade Percy Harvin to the Jets

Unfortunately I agree with him. Just hoping that by time we get our 2 games out of the way with them, they haven't fully learned how to use him in their offence.

"I just think they got a lot of the pieces here," Harvin said. "You've got Geno (Smith), with a great veteran behind him. You got (Eric) Decker. You got two great running backs. They've always had a great defense here. So that's all exciting stuff to me. But all I remember is them being a very tough team. I know they have a few losses in their hands, but they was in every single game with a couple of plays here and there that could have easily switched the game. So I definitely think this team has all the pieces. So like I said, that's what excited me, knowing they already had the pieces here and I could just fit right in, try to make my little plays, and hopefully I can be a little difference."

Www.NFL.com

" "You've got Geno (Smith), with a great veteran behind him." :huh:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think this would have been a terrible trade for the Browns, I think it shows that they do not think they will be able to sign JC. Git r done, Kim!

@RapSheet: #Seahawks need TEs because of injuries. Among names floated during #Browns talks for Harvin? Jordan Cameron. Deal never materialized.

I would LOVE to see Mr. Cameron in a Bills jersey next season. The guy would be a massive upgrade. That said, I expect to see him tagged in Cleveland.