Tom Brady the Flopper

PO'14

I am going to actually defend Brady on this one. Looks like he stepped on another guy's foot, and probably went down so as not to put pressure on his bad ankle.

That has to be it, because otherwise the flop job was so comically bad.

HA HA! the mysterious ankle injury that has affected nothing in passing for 6 TDs in 2 games.

Say what you will, they have three wins in less than two weeks and right now are the best team in the division, AGAIN. Pisses me off too, but it is the reality of the situation. Pats will win the division again and I'm just hoping we can win enough games to get one of the WC's. We had our shot last Sunday and failed miserably. Yes Brady is a tool, but he is also a HOF QB.

Say what you will, they have three wins in less than two weeks and right now are the best team in the division, AGAIN. Pisses me off too, but it is the reality of the situation. Pats will win the division again and I'm just hoping we can win enough games to get one of the WC's. We had our shot last Sunday and failed miserably. Yes Brady is a tool, but he is also a HOF QB and he also wears UGGs.

Say what you will, they have three wins in less than two weeks and right now are the best team in the division, AGAIN. Pisses me off too, but it is the reality of the situation. Pats will win the division again and I'm just hoping we can win enough games to get one of the WC's. We had our shot last Sunday and failed miserably. Yes Brady is a tool, but he is also a HOF QB.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Tom Brady being a whiny, pouty poor sport.

I am going to actually defend Brady on this one. Looks like he stepped on another guy's foot, and probably went down so as not to put pressure on his bad ankle.

That has to be it, because otherwise the flop job was so comically bad.

No way he stepped on another players foot. He sat er fell down on his own aka a soccer player. I also like the PI call at the17 sec point in the 2 qtr. total BS call.