Hiding in Plain Sight

rfk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is signing Incognito in hopes of improving our line any different than drafting Kiko even though he had a DUI and violent run-in with the cops? What about Trading for Mike Williams who had just been stabbed in the leg by his brother a few weeks before? Or drafting our new starting RT even though every other team in the league passed on him because his problem with weed?

Is signing Incognito in hopes of improving our line any different than drafting Kiko even though he had a DUI and violent run-in with the cops? What about Trading for Mike Williams who had just been stabbed in the leg by his brother a few weeks before? Or drafting our new starting RT even though every other team in the league passed on him because his problem with weed?

Yes, it is different IMO, and I'm sure many would agree. Incognito has a LONG track record in the NFL of being a problem player. He has already been given his 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances. Now, not only is he regarded as being an a-hole, he is now regarded as being a racist a-hole.

Again, especially given the current climate of the league (Rice, Peterson)...no shot. I think I'm just being realistic. The fact that other teams, with legitimate playoff aspirations, haven't even given him a sniff furthers my perception.

We've all been screaming for him for weeks. The guy can play. If Vick and others get a second chance so should he. Ridiculous that he is not brought in to fix this mess. He would take a veteran minimum salary.

Curious who we is... and it's not that big of a mess (yet anyway)..

It could be argued that no other team in the NFL needs an upgrade at guard as badly as the Bills do.

While the Bills' guards have been very bad this season, I'm guessing you have not analyzed the guard play of the other 31 teams with such scrutiny. I'm sure there are other teams whose guards suck too.

Does anyone seriously believe that a brand new owner would okay this? The PR backlash and backlash from the league and other owners would be insane.

All that Incognito has to do is announce that he's found Jesus at his press conference and all will be forgiven.

All that Incognito has to do is announce that he's found Jesus at his press conference and all will be forgiven.

Incognito: "I found Jesus and I hazed him."

I'm definitely against bringing in a cloned Hitler to play guard. Too much baggage and negative publicity........

If we start cloning and re-naming dictators, I want Adolph Williams to be our offensive coordinator, and Idi Williams at guard:

http://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19770307,00.html

In his prime, I bet Idi could pancake Wilfork.