“It’s rotation and run game,” Marrone explained.

“It’s rotation and run game,” Marrone explained. “Hey, they’re going to run the ball, run some time. Hey, when it’s third down, we can get him in. That was the thought process that was going on, even though I wasn’t directly involved.”

People keep suggesting the fix is in with the referees.

I can't imagine the "thought process" that puts Mario Williams on the bench for the most critical defensive series of the game. I actually can't mentally process that.

Can someone explain in english, whatever the hell it is Marrone is trying to explain there.

And what kind of coach makes statements like "I wasn't directly involved"

Please help me regain sanity.

Marrone is just as bad if not worse than Chan with this rotation stuff. It's mind boggling. How can Marrone say that the thought process for taking Mario and Hughes out was because he thought the Pats were going to run, then in the very next breath compliment Mario and Hughes for how well they've played the run. It makes no !@#$ing sense.

This dude is just another conservative clown that has no idea how to be a HC in the NFL.

I don't trust Marrone and anything he says anymore.

Edited by Bangarang

Marrone is just as bad if not worse than Chan with this rotation stuff. It's mind boggling. How can Marrone say that the thought process for taking Mario and Hughes out was because he thought the Pats were going to run, then in the very next breath compliment Mario and Hughes for how well they've played the run. It makes no !@#$ing sense.

This dude is just another conservative clown that has no idea how to be a HC in the NFL.

I don't trust Marrone and anything he says anymore.

Dick Jauron football philosophy with the personality of Greggo.

“It’s rotation and run game,” Marrone explained. “Hey, they’re going to run the ball, run some time. Hey, when it’s third down, we can get him in. That was the thought process that was going on, even though I wasn’t directly involved.”

People keep suggesting the fix is in with the referees.

I can't imagine the "thought process" that puts Mario Williams on the bench for the most critical defensive series of the game. I actually can't mentally process that.

Can someone explain in english, whatever the hell it is Marrone is trying to explain there.

And what kind of coach makes statements like "I wasn't directly involved"

Please help me regain sanity.

Sounds like robots. Very well paid robots. We might as well add a monkey to the coaching staff. They can follow direction too.