Running the ball is killing us!

This is not the 1980's this is a passing league and the teams that win and go to playoffs on a regular basis pass the football.Last year we finished second in league in rushing and how many wins did they get us (6), passing the football will open things for our running game.If you want to beat a team like New England you start that game yesterday passing the ball not two running plays into a mass of bodies.

The good teams pass the ball, stop playing 1980's football.We spent a high second last year and two first rounders this year on wide receivers, for what? Is this for them to used as blockers, let it rip and start making teams pay for the loading the box.This will only help your running attack.

This is not the 1980's this is a passing league and the teams that win and go to playoffs on a regular basis pass the football.Last year we finished second in league in rushing and how many wins did they get us (6), passing the football will open things for our running game.If you want to beat a team like New England you start that game yesterday passing the ball not two running plays into a mass of bodies.

The value of running is obvious: it eats the clock, it tires out the opposing D, it enables play action passing, etc. A pass-only offensive system has never succeeded in the NFL, every team has at least one running back and will continue to do so into perpetuity.

Not running the ball well is killing us. It's a mixture of the OL and the RB's.

At this point I am ready to move Dixon and Jackson to the starting role and bench Spiller. Deactivate him, he may be leaving anyway, let him want to play.

You need to run the ball to win games. Problem is there is 0 creativity in the running game. They plays the Bills are using don't work with the players they have but that doesn't seem to have any impact on the coaching staff's thinking.

I wouldn't bother running the ball as much as the bills do. We would be better off in spread sets and getting the ball to our RBs as passes out of the backfield.

Bring back Chan, he was the zen master at the spread offense and getting something out of poor talent

We are running the ball poorly but I have a bigger issue with tempo . We try to play like a power team but in reality we have should be using our quickness and versatility and playing much faster trying to prevent substitutions whenever possible and trying to get our skill players one on one in space against defenders .

I would not say to go full blown no huddle and snap the ball fast as possible but I would love for us to go no huddle and allow Orton to call some plays from the line of scrimmage