Week 6: Patriots' Game Preparation - Mike Williams Inactive

@buffalobills

Ron Brooks (neck) returned to practice after a scary injury Sunday. Jackson (ankle), K. Williams (knee), A. Williams (wrist) limited.

Marrone: Toughness, unity, leadership among the qualities @brandonspikes51 has brought to the #Bills.

Marrone: "Fans can play a big role in this game ... They've done it before" #RockTheRalph

Sammy Watkins vs Darrelle Revis "It'll be a tremendous test" #NEvsBUF

Kyle Orton: "This week is all about focusing on the process"

.@sammywatkins: "I expect it to be wild. Crazy." #RockTheRalph

.@sammywatkins: "I think I'm 100% now. It's time to unleash."

.@Fred22Jackson: "To get where we want to be as an organization, we have to be able to beat New England" #NEvsBUF

#Bills and #Patriots at the start of a new era in #Buffalo. Corey Graham: "That's how it should be"

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks break down a Week 6 key matchup between the New England Patriots offensive line and Houston Texans defensive ends Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes.

Not a great way to start a break down.

If Chandler Jones comes on at end for the Pats, they need to exploit him in the run game. If they let Jones get a blind-side sack then we are doing something seriously wrong. Jones was a beast the first couple games then got lit up by KC's run attack. After that he only saw about 15 plays against Cincy.

Stop the run and make Brady take more than 2 steps to get the ball out. If Brady has to hold the ball in the pocket then we can start to punish him and the whiny face is going to come out. Changes the game.

Revis looked nasty against Cincy. Is he going to be taking Watkins one on one?

If CJ Spiller finds a way to contribute and If coaching staff give him the opportunity he could come thru big for us. If we find a way to get screens to him and keep the box empty a little bit then we should be able to exploit matches to our advantage.

Right now I can only figure that the Pats will want to man up against us. Revis outside on Woods/MWilliams and I am unsure how they will account for Watkins.

I'm probably being too optimistic about the offensive approach but as a Buckeye fan I look at this as the Michigan game. Meaning, the coaching staff will have saved some special plays to exploit them and throw them off that they have never seen, that they have been working on since February.

But, it will probably be CJ running into Wilfork's gut.

Bill Belichick: "It's always tough in Buffalo" (08:01)

NFL NOW: Wk 6 Matchup: New England Patriots' offensive line vs. Buffalo Bills defensive ends Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes (1:58)

@BuffaloBillsPR

Did you know: #Bills RB @Fred22Jackson's average of 92.8 yards from scrimmage per game vs. New England leads the NFL among running backs

That Belichik interview was rough. His long pauses and monotone voice, and dismissiveness. He sounds half alseep and completely disinterested. And our media complains about Marrone? Edited by YoloinOhio

If Chandler Jones comes on at end for the Pats, they need to exploit him in the run game. If they let Jones get a blind-side sack then we are doing something seriously wrong. Jones was a beast the first couple games then got lit up by KC's run attack. After that he only saw about 15 plays against Cincy.

Stop the run and make Brady take more than 2 steps to get the ball out. If Brady has to hold the ball in the pocket then we can start to punish him and the whiny face is going to come out. Changes the game.

Revis looked nasty against Cincy. Is he going to be taking Watkins one on one?

!@#$@m_giarratano 52m52 minutes ago

Belichick said Sammy Watkins reminds him of a young Larry Fitzgerald. Revis will be shadowing him Sunday.

That Belichik interview was rough. His long pauses and monotone voice, and dismissiveness. He sounds half alseep and completely disinterested. And our media complains about Marrone?

Or the PC after their shellacking at the hands of the Chiefs. All I remember him saying for all questions is "we will be preparing for the Bengals". Quite the charming coach.

Five bucks says he clutches his hammy and pretends it's hurt when Sammy blows by him for the first of three scores on Sunday.

spikes actually did that at Foxboro last year when CJ (I think?) juked him out of his shorts on a long run.

I actually remember last years games as being very close contests. Even the second one. Even with Thad out there in a monsoon we were able to move the ball and it was close in the 4th. Our ST and run D lost that game. Those are both much improved, and Blount is in Pitt now.

coming to my first bills game at the ralph this week sectin 330 row 5 i cant wait im like a kid before christmas the wife just gave the ok we are leaving saturday morning coming from li i need some advice on things to do saturday night in downtown buffalo and a good place to join some tailgaters as im not going to know anyone but cant wait to meet some great bills fans go bills 1st place in afc east

coming to my first bills game at the ralph this week sectin 330 row 5 i cant wait im like a kid before christmas the wife just gave the ok we are leaving saturday morning coming from li i need some advice on things to do saturday night in downtown buffalo and a good place to join some tailgaters as im not going to know anyone but cant wait to meet some great bills fans go bills 1st place in afc east

holy no punctuation! Have a great weekend and be loud!!!

BILLS' 10-8 INJURY REPORT

Marcell Dareus: "Excited to play against him" (02:05)

AFC Defensive Player of the Week Marcell Dareus talks about his play this season, his excitement for going up against Tom Brady, and stopping the Patriots run game

Sammy Watkins: "I expect it to be wild and crazy" (02:12)

Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins discusses the division matchup against the Patriots, the atmosphere come Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium, and his progression in the offense with QB Kyle Orton.

Kyle Orton: "It's All About This Week" (4:27)

Quarterback Kyle Orton talks about the prominence of Tom Brady and facing the Patriots at home this Sunday.

Brandon Spikes: "Buffalo Needs This" (5:30)

Linebacker Brandon Spikes talks about facing his former team in Week 6.

Patriots - Bills Injury Report

By New England Patriots - The New England Patriots (3-2) and the Buffalo Bills (3-2) announce the following player injuries and practice participation.