Kyle Williams/Nigel Bradham updates?

Meanwhile, wide receiver Sammy Watkins was removed from the injury report after being listed for the first five weeks with bruised ribs.

"I think I'm 100 percent now. I didn't get hurt in the last few games. I felt okay," Watkins said. "Now it's time to really unleash and make plays and get yards after the catch."

:beer:

Meanwhile, wide receiver Sammy Watkins was removed from the injury report after being listed for the first five weeks with bruised ribs.

"I think I'm 100 percent now. I didn't get hurt in the last few games. I felt okay," Watkins said. "Now it's time to really unleash and make plays and get yards after the catch."

:beer:

I hadn't seen anyone mention it in the post-game threads, but Sammy took a shot in the Lions game that I thought would cause him to clutch his ribs and wince, but there was no negative reaction, he just popped up. I thought to myself he had turned the corner, where it would take a new exceptional blow to hurt him.

I did see that and I was worried it might set him back. Glad to see he's fine.

That was actually one of his most impressive catches of the game imo. He barely caught the ball with the tip of the fingers of both hands and somehow held onto it like that after taking a huge hit to the midsection. I couldn't believe it.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain

I hadn't seen anyone mention it in the post-game threads, but Sammy took a shot in the Lions game that I thought would cause him to clutch his ribs and wince, but there was no negative reaction, he just popped up. I thought to myself he had turned the corner, where it would take a new exceptional blow to hurt him.

No coincidence that that was his best game.

I did see that and I was worried it might set him back. Glad to see he's fine.

That was actually one of his most impressive catches of the game imo. He barely caught the ball with the tip of the fingers of both hands and somehow held onto it like that after taking a huge hit to the midsection. I couldn't believe it.

very similar to the dez bryant catch. He's covered but not covered at the same time