Game Balls vs. Detroit

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta put Orton in there as well. There is absolutely no way we win this game with E.J. at the helm.

We scored 1 offensive td and had check downs all day. I know we have to rip EJ as much as possible but that was an empty 300 yards.

We stole a W, which is awesome. MVPs are Watkins, Dareus, Schwartz, & their kicker.

We scored 1 offensive td and had check downs all day. I know we have to rip EJ as much as possible but that was an empty 300 yards.

We stole a W, which is awesome. MVPs are Watkins, Dareus, Schwartz, & their kicker.

LMFAO what a joke you are!!! We don't win without Orton at QB. Sour grapes because you were wrong.

Outside of the pick 6 Orton was largely efficient, and this is with our run game totally shut down. That pass to Goodwin was not something to brush off. Lets see what he does when we get the ground game going and more time.

Balls

Schwartz and the defense, surrendered 7 points on the road.

Marrone for getting into the refs face and for going for the win with his kicker, kept the team together after a rough start.

Dareus was a monster in the middle

Sammy for those tough catches

Orton, rusty and all he moved the team against a tough defense

kickers and punters, Carpenter is money

Goats

Spiller, we should activate Brown and see what happens

Hackett. some head scratching plays

Pears at Guard is unwatchable.

Refs suck every Sunday.

An empty 300 yards?? :lol: