Trent Dilfer: Bills Win AFC East with Orton at QB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the AFC East may be like being the tall man at a midget convention.

OR

The tallest midget

You are right, as it stands today i can see an 8-8 team rep. the AFCE. Who cares really, i will take it. I want to watch a playoff game with the Bills in it. Heck i would take a 7-9 record like Seattle back in 2010, if it gets the Bills in!

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Heard something on WGR from a reporter from the Denver newspapar (can't remember his name sorry). Basically, it sounded exactly like Fitz. He was never the guy Denver wanted (Cutler then Tebow). He got off to a great start (6-0) and league caught up. His stats are very hollow (gets yards but not the points). He also wasn't very clutch. He also said that he wasn't exactly the best leader.

That said, he thought if he isn't forced to carry a team, he could be servicable. I'm still not a fan of this move but I'm willing to see where this gets us. Servicable might win this terrible division. Because anything else is a failure.

Heard something on WGR from a reporter from the Denver newspapar (can't remember his name sorry). Basically, it sounded exactly like Fitz. He was never the guy Denver wanted (Cutler then Tebow). He got off to a great start (6-0) and league caught up. His stats are very hollow (gets yards but not the points). He also wasn't very clutch. He also said that he wasn't exactly the best leader.

That said, he thought if he isn't forced to carry a team, he could be servicable. I'm still not a fan of this move but I'm willing to see where this gets us. Servicable might win this terrible division. Because anything else is a failure.

Very much unlike Fitz, the guy from Denver said Orton has the arm to make every throw required.

could Orton possibly hurt our chances of winning? i don't think so

any quarterback that can make the plays given to him, with the talent we have around him can make this team a playoff team.

again, this isn't aaron rodgers we are starting, but i think we can look forward to more consistency drive to drive.

btw, is it a sin to throw the screen to CJ? Seems that way