Rock Pile... Nice!

Nanker

That's 8 sections, a total of 2,400 seats in the 200 level on the scoreboard side end zone. Losing to the Steelers, while not a good thing, has had three benefits so far. Most of the Steelers fans at the game were sitting in the scoreboard side end zone, especially in the 200 level. Lowering season tickets to $250 should fill those seats up with all Bills fans next year. It also cost Drew Bledsoe his job. Benefit Three??? My season tickets are in one of those 200 level sections so I just saved $100.

That's 8 sections, a total of 2,400 seats in the 200 level on the scoreboard side end zone. Losing to the Steelers, while not a good thing, has had three benefits so far. Most of the Steelers fans at the game were sitting in the scoreboard side end zone, especially in the 200 level.  Lowering season tickets to $250 should fill those seats up with all Bills fans next year. It also cost Drew Bledsoe his job. Benefit Three??? My season tickets are in one of those 200 level sections so I just saved $100.

222557[/snapback]

Well three cheers for your three reasons!

I will state right now, if anyone takes their wife/young child/elderly mother to a game, and decides to save a few bucks by sitting in the "Rockpile" section, don't come crying when you hear a few f-bombs, see a beer get thrown, or a fight break out...

$250 for a season ticket???!!!! That section is gonna have QUITE a few 'characters' in it, I'm sure...

That's 8 sections, a total of 2,400 seats in the 200 level on the scoreboard side end zone. Losing to the Steelers, while not a good thing, has had three benefits so far. Most of the Steelers fans at the game were sitting in the scoreboard side end zone, especially in the 200 level.  Lowering season tickets to $250 should fill those seats up with all Bills fans next year. It also cost Drew Bledsoe his job. Benefit Three??? My season tickets are in one of those 200 level sections so I just saved $100.

222557[/snapback]

I have not seen anything regarding exactly what 200 sections qualify. There are 12 200 sections at the scoreboard end. I'm in 204, row 4, would like to know. You're right about the Steeler fans. I felt like I was the "away game" fan. Surrounded!!!