How Has Orton Looked Since He Was Signed?

"That's a crap question" Ha! Priceless!

I bet it's not the answer the reporter was expecting! They'll have to be aware they're apt to be challenged. I like it, but I hope he knows where the line is in every situation. I'd hate to ruin it by going too far. He's been around so I wouldn't expect that. This could be fun. Or at least entertaining. And possibly ultimately depressing, but let's be cheery while we can!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares. I expect him to be on IR by the end of the game. The line is weak. EJ back in. Mark my words!!!

I dont like tis thinking. But its stuck in my head as a distinct possiblity

I can't believe some of you didn't know about how legendary Orton's partying was. I love it. Then again, I lived in Denver for years and was a fan of his while he was in Chicago. I think he's a solid quarterback. He throws a very nice ball. Our OLine is certainly not built for his strong suits, however.

Only rumor I heard was that Robert Woods said he's been tearing it up in practice.

As for the keeping to himself aspect, I assume that's what anyone of us would do if we joined a team where there was a 1st round pick starting at QB, marketed as the face of the franchise. But this is just wild speculation.

Fringe thinking. keep it to yourself buddy .

This site doesn't give much creedence to such things .

as far as the tearing it up in practice.....

Sober?

Just win Baby

Thinking about taking a plunge on the jersey. I like this guy.

This.

Could be my first Bills jersey . but seriously am considering it.

post-13043-0-44254600-1412194358_thumb.jpg How has he looked!? Detroit is so screwed. That mustache means business. BILLS BY 100.

Love you Man !!!

Here, I cropped that epic pic for your avatar.

Love the brotherhood here :worthy: . and sister hoods too.

Who cares. I expect him to be on IR by the end of the game. The line is weak. EJ back in. Mark my words!!!

You forgot to complete the scenario... Orton hurt, EJ back in, Tuel brought up from the practice squad, EJ hurt a few weeks later, and then it's Tuel time.