Bills Bench the Wrong Guy

Freddie's Dead

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have firsthand knowledge of Losman and how well he was liked. If you are hated by your teammates, they aren't going to play for you.

Hate may be a strong word for EJ, but how hard were his team mates playing for him?

The Bills should have benched Hackett. 23 runs and 44 passes against one of the worst rushing defenses and best pass rusher in the NFL. Way to attack your adversary's weaknesses Junior. This basically finishes EJ in Buffalo. Now that he's a Duncan Butterfly, this is JP Losman redux. You can't treat your starter like a yoyo. It's over. Time to start looking for the next franchise QB.

Bull ****. Stop with the excuses. Hackett is wanting to play chess when his dumb ass QB can't even set up a checker board

Hate may be a strong word for EJ, but how hard were his team mates playing for him?

I thought they were playing hard for him. He is at least liked by his teammates. JP wasn't.

Bull ****. Stop with the excuses. Hackett is wanting to play chess when his dumb ass QB can't even set up a checker board

You're right. How can anyone doubt the masterful resume of Nate Hackett?

I thought they were playing hard for him. He is at least liked by his teammates. JP wasn't.

You're right. How can anyone doubt the masterful resume of Nate Hackett?

If you thought they were playing hard for him in the last two weeks, I would hate to see what they look like giving a bad effort.

BTW, did you find it odd that Hackett called a grown up game plan when Tuel and Lewis were the QBs?

EJ is just not a good QB right now. His proper place is on the bench. He can still learn on the side line if he has potential. Ask Steve Young, Aaron Roger, and Tom Brady. There other 51 other players on the team all deserve a chance to make the playoff. The team cannot tell the rest of the players to give up the season for his development. Especially there is a better option on the bench. The Browns will definitely want us to keep EJ as a starter. I don't think we should.

Edited by Big Hurt

Why is that the position that they will be in? I think that Sam Bradford will be the Bills QB next year. A young vet with talent (and some success) but some question marks.

Bradford is a waste of time. He can't stay healthy. And even when healthy he hasn't lit it up. Granted St. Louis had personnel issues. I wouldn't be opposed to them signing someone like Bradford, but they better be looking for other QB's in the draft as well because, odds are, Bradford will get injured.

The good thing? Bills have talent at every level of the field. Come next April/May that draft should be heavy on QB and Oline. And for all those still upset about a first round pick, they can always try to trade back up into the first. Not that a QB has to come from the first round.

If you thought they were playing hard for him in the last two weeks, I would hate to see what they look like giving a bad effort.

BTW, did you find it odd that Hackett called a grown up game plan when Tuel and Lewis were the QBs?

Huh? Tuel was awful against KC and single handedly lost us a guy where KC didn't score an offense td.

And didn't we just kick field goals to beat Miami? Lewis wasn't exactly lighting up. Our highest point totals were games EJ started.

Huh? Tuel was awful against KC and single handedly lost us a guy where KC didn't score an offense td.

And didn't we just kick field goals to beat Miami? Lewis wasn't exactly lighting up. Our highest point totals were games EJ started.