1/4 of the way through

billsfan_34

And it is still the same ole Bills we have come to expect. 2-2 but its going to get worse folks. You cant win in this league without a quality starting qb. I know im not saying anything everyone has already said but damn today was tough to watch. Im also tired of Marrones emotionless bs on the sidelines and when its going bad he looks at the scoreboard? Like is it going to give you the magical answer. This staff is in over its head along with EJ.

And it is still the same ole Bills we have come to expect. 2-2 but its going to get worse folks. You cant win in this league without a quality starting qb. I know im not saying anything everyone has already said but damn today was tough to watch. Im also tired of Marrones emotionless bs on the sidelines and when its going bad he looks at the scoreboard? Like is it going to give you the magical answer. This staff is in over its head along with EJ.

Sorry, but Marrone just looks ... stupid. Big dumb ox standing there, shoulders drooping, no spark of life showing other than the occasional pained grimace. Just in over his head. My fantasy is that Pegula gives Jim Kelly a title ("Executive President of Something or Other") and gives him one task -- bring in a professional GM and coaching staff. Call it the John Elway model after he took over for the McDaniels-Brian Xanders (GM) regime that nearly sunk the Broncos.

Sorry, but Marrone just looks ... stupid. Big dumb ox standing there, shoulders drooping, no spark of life showing other than the occasional pained grimace. Just in over his head. My fantasy is that Pegula gives Jim Kelly a title ("Executive President of Something or Other") and gives him one task -- bring in a professional GM and coaching staff. Call it the John Elway model after he took over for the McDaniels-Brian Xanders (GM) regime that nearly sunk the Broncos.

Kelly is really only qualifed as a cheerleader. he has zero football experience since he retired. What Clout/ iinfluence/ knowledge does he bring?

Kelly is really only qualifed as a cheerleader. he has zero football experience since he retired. What Clout/ iinfluence/ knowledge does he bring?

Elway owned car dealerships and restaurants until January 2011. Seems to have done o.k.

Or, of course, you may prefer 70 year old men (Buddy Nix) and fat minor program college coaches.

This team certainly could use an infusion of talented coaches. Of course they need to apply first and there hasn't been a real good reason to coach in Buffalo. Maybe that will change with new ownership. To be fair, we don't have a tested and proven coaching staff right now. They may turn out to be an excellent combination if EJ can get his head on straight.

Edited by ThrowingFitz