[closed]Looking at the game film

JohninMinn.

or, maybe, you try to coach him up to bring out the talent you see inside him that made him a first round draft pick in the first place. he had a bad game. after having a couple decent games. why don't we give these folks a few more weeks before we gather up a posse and hand out the torches and pitch forks?

If your Marrone and you study the charger film you cant possibly start EJ. They probably already know he's at least a couple years away and might even be a bust. Sorry to say but it would be a shame to waste all this team talent...

Your Marrone or mine? INteresting thought!

EJ was skull-and-crossbones bad... Not great in other games, but that was OK because the D held...

He looked like a rookie starting his first game... It's clear to me that a significant part of this young QB's development has been arrested... I lay that at the feet of Gnat Hackett to stare at... EJ performs inconsistently because Hackett is inconsistent, inexperienced, and doesn't understand how to maximize a young players potential... I heard Teddy Bruschi and others on NFL LIVE echoing my sentiment from a YEAR ago, that a young QB needs a solid TE, (or two) and (mostly) short-yardage, high percentage throws in his playbook... Had EJ's foundation been built correctly in the first place, we wouldn't be having these topics posted...

Designed runs, two-tight end sets, and Fred jackson coming out of the backfield should be MOST of what we see.. Slants to Sammy, and deep throws to Goodwin and Woods should be the cake icing rather than our primary mode of offense..

It's ALL screwed up and a$$-backwards... Fifteen years and counting.

EJ was skull-and-crossbones bad... Not great in other games, but that was OK because the D held...

He looked like a rookie starting his first game... It's clear to me that a significant part of this young QB's development has been arrested... I lay that at the feet of Gnat Hackett to stare at... EJ performs inconsistently because Hackett is inconsistent, inexperienced, and doesn't understand how to maximize a young players potential... I heard Teddy Bruschi and others on NFL LIVE echoing my sentiment from a YEAR ago, that a young QB needs a solid TE, (or two) and (mostly) short-yardage, high percentage throws in his playbook... Had EJ's foundation been built correctly in the first place, we wouldn't be having these topics posted...

Designed runs, two-tight end sets, and Fred jackson coming out of the backfield should be MOST of what we see.. Slants to Sammy, and deep throws to Goodwin and Woods should be the cake icing rather than our primary mode of offense..

It's ALL screwed up and a$$-backwards... Fifteen years and counting.

Fifteen years is plenty enough EJ. Cut him now!!! :blink:

I did and understand your points, but 15 years has nothing to do with the neither current players nor regime in charge at OBD.

It absolutely DOES....

These are the people charged with turning this thing around... If they didn't understand that completely when they signed up, they're morons.

No offense.

What exactly are they doing here if they're not trying to fix this?