Next three home games should be sellouts

Rubes

wow a new topic not related to 6 others !!

Good Job

only club seats remain for the next three home games: Sunday against San Diego, Oct. 12 against New England and Oct. 19 against Minnesota.

the final home game of the year -- Dec. 14 against Green Bay -- is also "close" to only having club seats remaining

tix are "selling fast" for the others

wow a new topic not related to 6 others !!

Good Job

only club seats remain for the next three home games: Sunday against San Diego, Oct. 12 against New England and Oct. 19 against Minnesota.

the final home game of the year -- Dec. 14 against Green Bay -- is also "close" to only having club seats remaining

tix are "selling fast" for the others

well, thats not a very nice reply....you feel better now?

Thanks Rubes...

Thanks Rubes...

I don't know...was it not a nice reply? I don't think this thread is related to any others, but then again, my sarcasm detector hasn't been working lately...

Thanks Rubes...

it was meant jokingly! OK

honestly, nice to see fresh topic and not 6 or more threads about crime and punishment, and how bad EJ sucks or power rankings

I don't know...was it not a nice reply? I don't think this thread is related to any others, but then again, my sarcasm detector hasn't been working lately...

my sarcasm gets missed all too often,

I wonder if Pegs would purchase remaining tickets if needed in the future to avoid a blackout. Not that I expect him to, but it seems like something he would do. Hopefully he won't have to.

depending on the # of thousands unsold. Less than 3K ..... why not??? Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I like hearing this! Still have three games on Ticket Exchange that need to sell!

the other three remaining games -- Nov. 9 versus Kansas City, Nov. 23 against the New York Jets and Nov. 30 against Cleveland

KC should be a W for Buffalo (the way KC is playing), why not a NYETS sellout, that has to be a given, Especially if it buries them deeper in the AFCE

and the spectacle of Johnny Fuutball with the Brownies c'mon!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever