Just bought a pair of Tix for Thursday Night game in Miami

JÂy RÛßeÒ

412.jpgTicket exchange, 5th row upper deck 20 yard line on Bills side... $52 each plus fees. Well below $95 face value, and their ticket office still has plenty of tickets.

BOOM!

We will be there as well. I am local and go every year. I will drop you a line and let you know where we will be tailgating if you're interested.

Last game I went to in Miami was a night game and we had more bills fans than fins fans.

I seem to recall at the end of last year's game in Miami, all you heard were Bills fans, and they were all gathered behind the camera crew for NFL Network at the end.

Two things that never get old: Bills fans at road games and all the red seats when the Fish fans realize their team is done for the day.

We will be there as well. I am local and go every year. I will drop you a line and let you know where we will be tailgating if you're interested.

Last time I went to a game there we tailgated in Orange Permit lots (drives 17 or 18 I think). Kenny also has dolphin fans he's very friendly with and we walked over there. They take very good care of us.

Last time I went to a game there we tailgated in Orange Permit lots (drives 17 or 18 I think). Kenny also has dolphin fans he's very friendly with and we walked over there. They take very good care of us.

Nice, I am usually in the blue lot. The fans aren't that bad just clueless.

I seem to recall at the end of last year's game in Miami, all you heard were Bills fans, and they were all gathered behind the camera crew for NFL Network at the end.

Two things that never get old: Bills fans at road games and all the red seats when the Fish fans realize their team is done for the day.

Last time I went, Buffalo got a bad beatdown. Even then the stands were relatively quiet. But then again, it had rained, so maybe thats what kept them away.