Fred Jackson Jockstrap awards - MIA@BUF

Freddie's Dead

I don't know why, I just like Seantrel. What could he have done more, to get the top jackstrap rating. A rookie 7th round pick, in game 2 of his career, who shut down last week's best player in the league, and a last season all-pro.

What more is there, did he need to break Wake's leg to get the nudge up?

I don't know why, I just like Seantrel. What could he have done more, to get the top jackstrap rating. A rookie 7th round pick, in game 2 of his career, who shut down last week's best player in the league, and a last season all-pro.

What more is there, did he need to break Wake's leg to get the nudge up?

It's a good take zazie. I like Seantrel as well, but here's my reasoning. If the running game had been better all day, he would have had 5 jockstraps. Before CJ's 47-yard run, they averaged just over 2 YPC. With the 47-yard run, 3.4 YPC. We need a little bit better from the run game. That put him just a tad below CJ, Corey, and Sammy.

Fred must have left his jockstrap at home today. Terrible game for him. 12 for 24...yikes. Expect more like this from him this year. Maybe spiller can finally get on the field in the red zone if jackson keeps sucking terribly. Silly to leave the best player on the sideline when we can't even score in the red zone.

We??? Martin was on the sideline with an injury... Was declared "Out" prior to kickoff

We measure players here by whether they can carry Fred's jockstrap. Five jockstraps is 2011 MVP Fred, one jockstrap is Fred in the making.

5 jockstraps

CJ Spiller - By far the best player on the field. Had the play of the game. Miami scores to close the lead to 16-10. CJ answers with 102 yd KOR for 7, and the game was essentially over at that point.

Corey Graham - Had another monster game in the secondary, 4 passes defensed. A brilliant signing by OBD.

Sammy Watkins - Fantastic coming out party at home for the rook. We will see a lot of Sammy this year,

4 jockstraps

Seantrel Henderson - With Cameron Wake's performance last week against the Patriots*, the spotlight was on Henderson. Never saw Wake pressure EJ at all. This troubled 7th round pick looks like the steal of the 2014 draft right now. Hopefully the young man's issues are behind him, and he'll be the Bills RT for a long long time.

3 jockstraps

Defensive line - Williams, Dareus, Hughes, and Williams were monsters all day, clogging running lanes and pressuring Tannehill all day. This defense is for real.

Nigel Bradham - All over the field today, and a pass defensed. Also had the 2nd biggest hit of the day.

Robert Woods - Another solid receiving effort from Woods. He also had the hit of the day when he absolutely destroyed the Miami KR.

Coaching - Marrone's staff owns Philbin's staff. When Carpenter hit the upright, CBS showed Philbin pumping both fists and screaming YEAH!, down 26-10 with like 5 minutes to go. Idiot. I'm not a Marrone fan, but he was right about CJ as a KR, so maybe he's not Maroon. And we gotta give Crossman some props for the ST play. Nice when you got players and a guy who can actually punt (and I'm a huge Moorman fan, but it was time).

Boobie Dixon - almost forgot about Anthony, but the best punt block since Jason Peters and some tough late runs gets you 3 jocks.

2 jockstraps

EJ Manuel - Missed some touchdown throws early, but managed the game efficiently and took care of the rock. Getting more comfortable with his option reads. Nice to see the developing chemistry with Sammy. Needs to go to the Caveman more.

1 jockstrap

Bills Secondary other than Graham - Leodis solid, late INT to seal it, Williams, Williams, solid, Robey knocking out Moreno, Gilmore (well, not so much).

Couple notes...

1.) I was unaware that FredEx used so many jock straps in a single game... Nice little nugget

2.) CJ's 102 yard return only scored 6 points... It was Dan's leg that put that 7th point on the board...

Can we start issuing "Maybin awards"? The ones that make people INVISIBLE on the message board??

I would like to nominate Tampon Boob

We measure players here by whether they can carry Fred's jockstrap. Five jockstraps is 2011 MVP Fred, one jockstrap is Fred in the making.

5 jockstraps

CJ Spiller - By far the best player on the field. Had the play of the game. Miami scores to close the lead to 16-10. CJ answers with 102 yd KOR for 7, and the game was essentially over at that point.

Corey Graham - Had another monster game in the secondary, 4 passes defensed. A brilliant signing by OBD.

Sammy Watkins - Fantastic coming out party at home for the rook. We will see a lot of Sammy this year,

4 jockstraps

Seantrel Henderson - With Cameron Wake's performance last week against the Patriots*, the spotlight was on Henderson. Never saw Wake pressure EJ at all. This troubled 7th round pick looks like the steal of the 2014 draft right now. Hopefully the young man's issues are behind him, and he'll be the Bills RT for a long long time.

3 jockstraps

Defensive line - Williams, Dareus, Hughes, and Williams were monsters all day, clogging running lanes and pressuring Tannehill all day. This defense is for real.

Nigel Bradham - All over the field today, and a pass defensed. Also had the 2nd biggest hit of the day.

Robert Woods - Another solid receiving effort from Woods. He also had the hit of the day when he absolutely destroyed the Miami KR.

Coaching - Marrone's staff owns Philbin's staff. When Carpenter hit the upright, CBS showed Philbin pumping both fists and screaming YEAH!, down 26-10 with like 5 minutes to go. Idiot. I'm not a Marrone fan, but he was right about CJ as a KR, so maybe he's not Maroon. And we gotta give Crossman some props for the ST play. Nice when you got players and a guy who can actually punt (and I'm a huge Moorman fan, but it was time).

Boobie Dixon - almost forgot about Anthony, but the best punt block since Jason Peters and some tough late runs gets you 3 jocks.

2 jockstraps

EJ Manuel - Missed some touchdown throws early, but managed the game efficiently and took care of the rock. Getting more comfortable with his option reads. Nice to see the developing chemistry with Sammy. Needs to go to the Caveman more.

1 jockstrap

Bills Secondary other than Graham - Leodis solid, late INT to seal it, Williams, Williams, solid, Robey knocking out Moreno, Gilmore (well, not so much).

The score was 9-3 when CJ returned the kickoff.Game wasn't over Miami came down, scored and made it 16-10. Watkins scored when it was 16-10.Also I like Woods but, 1 catch for 5 yards and one hit equals 3 jocks and EJ only gets two?

The score was 9-3 when CJ returned the kickoff.Game wasn't over Miami came down, scored and made it 16-10. Watkins scored when it was 16-10.Also I like Woods but, 1 catch for 5 yards and one hit equals 3 jocks and EJ only gets two?

Woods also played corner for a bit when EJ threw a near pick.

We??? Martin was on the sideline with an injury... Was declared "Out" prior to kickoff

Couple notes...

1.) I was unaware that FredEx used so many jock straps in a single game... Nice little nugget

2.) CJ's 102 yard return only scored 6 points... It was Dan's leg that put that 7th point on the board...

Can we start issuing "Maybin awards"? The ones that make people INVISIBLE on the message board??

I would like to nominate Tampon Boob

This. Peein' my pants here Cletus, nice job.

You are correct on the score sir, my error, I will correct it in the original. Woods had the biggest hit of the game, and I neglected to mention his PD on the possible INT, so I stand by my three jocks. EJ only got two because points were left on the field. I like his progress though, more jocks to come for him.

I promise to take better game notes in the future. Thanks for playing!

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

How many jocks do I get??? I was cheering really, REALLY loud!

Come to think of it, I blew it on the 12th man. They should have gotten at least 3, maybe 4 jocks. The only time they weren't a factor was after halftime, where they were all still grabbing a hot dog and taking a @#$ in the newly refurbished johns. The rest of the time, Tannehill was melting down under the pressure.

Come to think of it, I blew it on the 12th man. They should have gotten at least 3, maybe 4 jocks. The only time they weren't a factor was after halftime, where they were all still grabbing a hot dog and taking a @#$ in the newly refurbished johns. The rest of the time, Tannehill was melting down under the pressure.

i think the crowd gets 5 jocks! Huge impact.