Jet sweep for the bills?

billsgpr88

Do whatever you have to do to get the ball in the hands of our play makers. Sammy is a YAC player. Williams can go up and get it, and Woods is our best receiver right now. We have plenty of weapons, just use them the right way and success will follow.

When I read the title I thank it would be some punk talking about the Bills doing the impossible and beating the Jets twice. It was funny but then I laughed too hard and choked on my coffee so I wanted to take the guy and smack him eight ways from Sunday.

When I read it it was just about dumb plays that isn't going to work on the Jets when the time comes.

I'm glad yous guys won a game and I heard your staying in that podunk town which is good for you I guess and I'm glad to see none of you think you is gonna beat the Jets which is also good. So we're all good.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Personally, I'd like to see them sweep the Jets.

:thumbsup:

When I read the title I thank it would be some punk talking about the Bills doing the impossible and beating the Jets twice. It was funny but then I laughed too hard and choked on my coffee so I wanted to take the guy and smack him eight ways from Sunday.

When I read it it was just about dumb plays that isn't going to work on the Jets when the time comes.

I'm glad yous guys won a game and I heard your staying in that podunk town which is good for you I guess and I'm glad to see none of you think you is gonna beat the Jets which is also good. So we're all good.

Hey, Jimmy. You mudder's callin' ya. She's rips#it pissed at you for eatin' all the gabagool. Dat was for ya fadder, ya mook.

classy. a true ambassador

Welcome back. I thought the gray haired old lady's here banned you for being funny.