Nobody picked the Bills this week

bisonbrigade

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the spread? I saw a few, but they were all really close, one point going either way.

like us...he recognizes the emotion at the Ralph might carry them this week.... The Vegas guy said Miamis win last week was more impressive because they lost the turn over battle, but still won, so he was going with them....

On NFL.com out of the five "experts" none picked the Buffalo Bills. Even though they swept the Dolphins last year, won the last two at home against them, lengthy injury report for Miami and all of the hoopla at the stadium this weekend. How many wins will it take to get some respect?

Bad week to pick the Dolphins. I guarantee a big loss. Bills 41-10. Go Bills!!!

Yup. What most fans don't really know or understand is that there are a lot more bandwagon Gods than one would imagine. The Football gods, once the Big Guy decides this vendetta against buffalo has gone on long enough, will be all over the Bills. The way a lot of them jumped in us like when we went 4-0 and then 5-1 with Trent a bunch of years back. The Football Gods actually don't know a lot about football. They watch a lot of ESPN.

:lol:

bills-dolphins-week-2.jpg

Both of these teams kicked off the season with an upset victory, but one is about to get its bubble burst and lose its momentum. Both the Dolphins and Bills got it done on defense last week, but I’m buying the Bills’ staying power on that side of the ball a little more than I am the Dolphins’. Buffalo’s home opener should be a chance to celebrate the tentative sale agreement of the team to Buffalo Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula, but wouldn’t it be just like the Bills to underachieve at the worst possible time?

http://www.si.com/20...francisco-49ers