Bon Jovi Ban Duration Poll

Bon Jovi Ban Poll  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming that Bon Jovi doesn't get the team, which it seems all but official, how long does the ban last

• Forever, the fact that he even tried to steal the Bills means he should be forever banned
    • Slowly and gradually start playing his music
    • Right Away. I have the needle hovering over my vinyl copy of "Slippery When Wet" waiting for the offical announcement
  2. 2. Mr. Rags

• Stay?
    • Go?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are listening to Bon Jovi and aren't at some generic bar, you should be banned from life.

I have to agree with that. Never quite got the JBJ ban thing though. Why would one listen to that garbage to begin with?

I don't think it's Mr. Rags, but rather Mr. AGs. Like the mouse.

Speaking of JBJ, In the summer after 4th grade I was in a movie theater with a friend and we got into a bit of a **** talking alterations with two rising 6th graders. They asked what kind of music we listened to. Thinking of the band least likely to draw ridicule I said Beastie Boys. They giggled as though I'd said Raffi, so I asked what they liked. With great condescension and an unmistakable sense of pride and satisfaction one of them replied "Bon Jovi." I sometimes wonder if those guys remember that.

Edited by Rob's House

I have to agree with that. Never quite got the JBJ ban thing though. Why would one listen to that garbage to begin with?

"Wanted Dead or Alive" is a decent song. However, that's only on the back of Richie Sambora, the only talent in his band. Who he fired, so he can hire some cheap session musician, to have money to buy the Bills.

"Wanted Dead or Alive" is a decent song. However, that's only on the back of Richie Sambora, the only talent in his band. Who he fired, so he can hire some cheap session musician, to have money to buy the Bills.

Sounds like a bad business decision.

Mr. Ags is a big part of this community.

It's music and football we're talking about. The guy isn't a member of ISIS. He wants to be an NFL owner. I think he is a dick. But I still like some of his music and will sing along if the mood strikes me.

Edited by Gugny

This one was even worse. It was supposed to sound gritty but it's Bon Jovi, and he's singing about how he's no longer here to play and now intends to live his life EVERY day.

Oh snap. I got my terrible bon jovi songs mixed up. It's called Everyday.

If there is one thing I'm glad on wrong on, it's not knowing terrible Bon Jovi songs. :)

Oh snap. I got my terrible bon jovi songs mixed up. It's called Everyday.

If there is one thing I'm glad on wrong on, it's not knowing terrible Bon Jovi songs. :)

If knowing the names of Bon Jovi songs is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Haha. For some reason, I feel this will come back to bite me if I ever get on Jeopardy.

You might be right. This thread shows as having a new post for over 15 minutes or so. Just won't mark as read. Certainly a harbinger of impending Jeopardy doom.