EJ addressed the offense in Saturday meeting

FluffHead

physical talent aside the QB must lead and be in control of all O players, and he appears now to be taking that step. Once again many will laugh at this comment but he did remove that face shield which makes it easier to lead and look others in the eye while commanding

READ THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moments before that, Manuel sat in the locker room with his headphones on. Generally, the quarterback is quiet before the game, his teammates said. But on Sunday, he ripped his headphones off and started screaming and yelling to get the team fired up.

"He turned into like a beast or something and went running through the locker room," Williams said. "I think it hyped everyone up."

I will say it again and again I love rooting for this guy. I hope he turns out to be everything we want him to be!

Maybe you got slow eyes?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::beer:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are one of the few power running teams left in the NFL, so EJ's end of season stats won't impress many people when it comes to yards and touchdowns.

What I'm looking for are efficiency and leadership. Yesterday, the Bills averaged 7.7 yards on passing plays and 73% of EJ's attempts were completions. That's efficient. The content of these articles suggests growing leadership.

Before yesterday's game started, I predicted that Orton would be taking over after the bye week. EJ's still on big time probation in my mind, but the tide is turning on my opinion.

lol. this board is bi-polar. manuel is still a mediocre qb with a subpar feel for the game. he threw for what? 170 yards? defense won that game, plain and simple. remember, even jp had his moments.

Brady threw for less than 200 yards/game in 14 games in 2001, his second season. He won a Super Bowl. What's your point?

Brady threw for less than 200 yards/game in 14 games in 2001, his second season. He won a Super Bowl. What's your point?

Yup Russel WIlson did it 7 times last year as well. He also threw for less than 250 in all but 4 games last year including the playoffs and his amazing 108 yards passing game.