Where you watching the opener & what's on the menu ??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They usually have the game on in the rec room at 1pm but Crandall (the head honcho) is a Dolphins fan so he'll probably watch that game. I have a nice view of the river though (the iron bars get in the way sometimes). When we have our group meeting at 3pm I typically sit across from the tv so I can see the scoreboard scroll along the bottom of the screen. Our counselor (Bashakov) is a really swell guy....for a Redskins fan. He jabbers on about why being a fan of a losing team can result in extreme emotional distress (as if I didn't realize that already). After all, I've been in here with Jude (Raider fan), Stretch (Jags fan), Franky Toes (Lions fan) and Father Chip (a fellow Bills fan).

Our menu today consists of The generic version of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (only this is called Hy-Top Yum Yum Chili), like green jello salad with mini marshmallows, apple juice in extra large Dixie cups (yayyyyyyyy) and corn bread that can double as a sponge given it's texture.

They hand out the medications at 4 so I should be good to go no matter what happens.

Go Bills.

Haha; classic.

They usually have the game on in the rec room at 1pm but Crandall (the head honcho) is a Dolphins fan so he'll probably watch that game. I have a nice view of the river though (the iron bars get in the way sometimes). When we have our group meeting at 3pm I typically sit across from the tv so I can see the scoreboard scroll along the bottom of the screen. Our counselor (Bashakov) is a really swell guy....for a Redskins fan. He jabbers on about why being a fan of a losing team can result in extreme emotional distress (as if I didn't realize that already). After all, I've been in here with Jude (Raider fan), Stretch (Jags fan), Franky Toes (Lions fan) and Father Chip (a fellow Bills fan).

Our menu today consists of The generic version of Dinty Moore Beef Stew (only this is called Hy-Top Yum Yum Chili), like green jello salad with mini marshmallows, apple juice in extra large Dixie cups (yayyyyyyyy) and corn bread that can double as a sponge given it's texture.

They hand out the medications at 4 so I should be good to go no matter what happens.

Go Bills.

I'm crying here, you can't lose.

Our season ticket group will gather at my house for many drinks and munchies and pizza afterward. Next week, Cuban sandwiches at the tailgate...we always do thematic food, and that seems right for a Miami team!

Buffalo Wild Wings in Lake Charles, LA. Food is blah and pricey. Depending on how the 1st half plays out, I may pay the tab then and watch RedZone chl at home..

Shades of my time at Fort Polk!!!

Harry Buffalo's in downtown Orlando...first time visit. Confirmed by phone this morning they have the 2nd floor bar reserved for Bill's fans!! Whatever on tap that's good and wings of course! Go Bills !!!!!

Let me know how the atmosphere is. I am hoping to make at least one game there this year.