Lance Briggs skipped practice to open up his BBQ restaurant

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only sane explanation is Trestman is an investor on the Briggs restaurant.

Saw trestmans latest comment on PFT today.

seems he claims it jsut as we have read. Did not ask why. trusts the veteran. and they did not take the request casually.

Just weird stuff. Highly irregular seems to me.

Hence my only reasonable expain .

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 1m

Patriots list Tom Brady on the injury report with a calf ailment. He didn't practice.

who do they play again ?

The head game on injury reports should be in full swing by now.

Ask yourself this question...would Briggs take monday practice off of game week to open a new BBQ restaurant if he was playing the Patriots?

You may think stuff like this doesn't bother players, but that Jets game last year is proof to the contrary.

If there are any Bills players on this team that this doesn't bother regardless to which degree, then I don't want those players on the Bills. It's not a huge deal, it's just the principle of being disrespected like that.

Mondays not even a practice day normally. It's a long week, for a long time vet.

Shows a lack of focus to me. They could have opened on Friday? We would be ripping Mario apart if he did this

It was the first of the month.

And no, I wouldn't care if Mario did this. It's not gonna have any effect on his play (or the Bills). Much ado about nothing.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Shows a lack of focus to me. They could have opened on Friday? We would be ripping Mario apart if he did this

this is my thought as well. Fine that he is a vet and a captain so they trust him. Doesn't set a very good example for the younger players. He had all offseason, and they wait until 6 days before game 1, not even an off day? Just Seems weird and if it were one of our guys everyone would be ripping him apart along with Marrone.

this is my thought as well. Fine that he is a vet and a captain so they trust him. Doesn't set a very good example for the younger players. He had all offseason, and they wait until 6 days before game 1, not even an off day? Just Seems weird and if it were one of our guys everyone would be ripping him apart along with Marrone.

Just because we'd freak doesn't mean it'd actually effect anything on Sunday... Heck, Briggs might be in a great headspace from it. Just like some teams work through a by and others give players time/space. There's no single way to get ready. Especially as a 10 year vet. As long as he shows up Sunday, it's nothing.

Just because we'd freak doesn't mean it'd actually effect anything on Sunday... Heck, Briggs might be in a great headspace from it. Just like some teams work through a by and others give players time/space. There's no single way to get ready. Especially as a 10 year vet. As long as he shows up Sunday, it's nothing.

A good coach uses anything they can get. Football players are funny. They hate any sign of disrespect. If I was the coach (the hours are too long, no thanks), I'd totally play this up.

But yeah, it's really no big deal. But if the Bills come out with extra fire, all the better.