10,000th Post

I noticed a few days ago I was at 9,999 posts so I decided to wait and really think about what I wanted to say on this momentous occasion. Seeing as how the main board is a cluster!@#$ of negativity at the moment, i've decided to post on OTW today.

TBD is a great outlet for a person like me. I love coming here and discussing football, life and funny stories. Even the Peter Pan joke, which i got caught the other day, is great. I love this community and I go here every morning and evening and spend wayyyy too much time on here during the day trying to get my fix. I have learned a ton about football, the NFL and life from posters here. Many on this board have helped me get through personal problems and grow as an individual and I am forever grateful to them. (You know who you are)

I want to thank everyone for being here and making this a great place to escape the world sometimes and just talk about football. Although I've gotten into some heated arguments here about everything ranging from whether or not the Hamdan Fan Club made the board crash to if the Bills method of winning was sustainable to serious issues like depression, anxiety and UFO's on the ocean floor, I love it here and I love Bills fans.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming of hot for teacher and EJ bashing.

Go Bills

-Captain Hindsight

Awesome, man! Congrats on hitting 10K. When I first came here, you were a mess (girl trouble). Glad to have witnessed you climbing out and finding happiness.

You going to be at the TBDHOT?

I noticed a few days ago I was at 9,999 posts so I decided to wait and really think about what I wanted to say on this momentous occasion. Seeing as how the main board is a cluster!@#$ of negativity at the moment, i've decided to post on OTW today.

TBD is a great outlet for a person like me. I love coming here and discussing football, life and funny stories. Even the Peter Pan joke, which i got caught the other day, is great. I love this community and I go here every morning and evening and spend wayyyy too much time on here during the day trying to get my fix. I have learned a ton about football, the NFL and life from posters here. Many on this board have helped me get through personal problems and grow as an individual and I am forever grateful to them. (You know who you are)

I want to thank everyone for being here and making this a great place to escape the world sometimes and just talk about football. Although I've gotten into some heated arguments here about everything ranging from whether or not the Hamdan Fan Club made the board crash to if the Bills method of winning was sustainable to serious issues like depression, anxiety and UFO's on the ocean floor, I love it here and I love Bills fans.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming of hot for teacher and EJ bashing.

Go Bills

-Captain Hindsight

Cue the 80's-90's sitcom music during this speech...

Awesome, man! Congrats on hitting 10K. When I first came here, you were a mess (girl trouble). Glad to have witnessed you climbing out and finding happiness.

Just think 4,618 posts to go before you're no longer a mess. :thumbsup:

But knowing then what you know now would have joined this site sooner?

Haha yes

I wish. I was hoping to get a big boy job before school started back up since I only have a few classes to go but I didn't get the job. I haven't collected a paycheck since January so its really hard to justify spending 100 bucks to go.

But I will take donations 0:)

Congrats Captain ....10,000 posts is a great achievement. It ranks right up there with getting your first warning point, being called an idiot by DC Tom, and asking if Pegula can own the Sabres and Bills at the same time (still unanswered IMO). See you around brother. BBF

Congrats Captain ....10,000 posts is a great achievement. It ranks right up there with getting your first warning point, being called an idiot by DC Tom, and asking if Pegula can own the Sabres and Bills at the same time (still unanswered IMO). See you around brother. BBF

Have 10k envy?

Haha yes

I wish. I was hoping to get a big boy job before school started back up since I only have a few classes to go but I didn't get the job. I haven't collected a paycheck since January so its really hard to justify spending 100 bucks to go.

But I will take donations 0:)

Are you kidding me??? The TBDAHOT has been THE name in networking for the past 15 years. Where do you think Linked In was invented?? That's right ....