Why can't I see attachments?

USMCBillsFan

I get it on every attachment. Frustrating. I was trying to see the tailgate logos too.

Interesting... I was looking @ I think Jay's attachment of the logo they were printing and had the problem... I just thought I wasn't privy to seeing it up close. I know other ones are working since I opened up the shot of the full tee-shirt. None of yours are working?

Shamless plug: Go to my "Life on the Lock" thread... I have a ton of attachments there... See if it is a problem, I know they were working... WARNING: If you like looking @ paint drying...

What device you on? Computer? Mobile? Tapa Talk app?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I forgot to mention... This is probably a good place to put it. Are you on a mobile device? Here is a strange thing, I wouldn't think that a battery would make a difference but it does in this case. I usually post from a 2 1/2 year old Motorola Droid 4. The battery is a "non-removable" internal one (or so they say). Well anyway, the battery was growing weak and not holding a good charge. But, no problem, I had a spare "handy battery" I would plug in to "drop charge" the "permanent" one in the phone. Just a week ago, the internal battery on the Droid 4 was bulging and it actually starting to pop the back cover off. Yes, pop the back cover off. So, I guess it was time to go to iFixIt.com and see how I can change this internal battery. I ordered a new battery and back cover for the phone from Amazon along with the torx 5 screw driver and spudger (fancy name for plastic spatula device to get the adhesive off from the back of the battery which was sticking to the motherboard) needed to remove/replace the internal battery. Motorola, like the iPhone, tells you that the battery isn't user replaceable... But it is. The new battery works gr8! Total repair bill was under 30 bucks even with spare back cover and new adhesive for the battery, all tools too. I went with a new back because the old one had a tab broken off when the battery started to separate. The little OEM, pre-cut adhesive was the most expensive part outside the 15 dollar battery... Adhesive was a whopping 8 bucks. Back cover was only 3... Adhesive had a sticker on it saying: "Authorized Use Only!" WTF, like that is going to scare somebody from taking their phone apart... LoL... :wallbash:

Okay... Rewind a little. When the old battery was still in the device and going bad, I could NOT play embedded videos... I would have to open them up in another tab or page. Like in this site, even on a FULLY charged albeit bad internal battery. Well since installing the new battery, everything works gr8! Come to think about it, the warning I got for "no permission" on the attachment was still with the old battery... Everything worked fine on the computer as it does now with the new phone battery.

Can anybody explain how a bad battery, even plugged in and holding a charge (fully) via the wall outlet would effect the software like this? It had to be the breaking bad battery? Right?

Maybe this is your problem IF YOU are on some kind of mobile device, tablet, laptop, etc... OR anything requiring a battery?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I'm just on my computer at work. No restrictions on what I can look at from here.

And Gugny yes I am a Marine, a department of the Navy, but I'm a part of the men's department. So keep giving us a ride to the fight! :nana:

Too shay!!