Bills VS Tampa GDT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how the blackout policy works for preseason but it should be on NFLN since the game is nationally televised. It's on the guide on DTV but blacked out on the preseason live. Also shows on 13 WHAM as being on in Rochester.

The Bills announced a sellout a few days ago so it should be on TV even locally.

Jim's here!

093B1EB2-F325-44E5-9676-472B2222AA85_zpslg7bmvms.jpg

Nice to see. Figured he would be there if he was feeling up to it. Are you at the game or was that from someone else?

Just curious if Sammy was warming up or not.

EDIT: NVM. Just saw the tweet he's inactive along with Branch and K. Williams.

Edited by The Wiz

I'd really like to see Gilmore have a good game. Been scaring me as our "shut down corner" just cuz he was such high draft pick. He's hasnt produced like one yet so hoping he was nice showing today along with rest of 1st unit secondary.

DL needs to get to the QB and continue shutting down running game and 2 TD's from 1st string O... 1 is not enough, we need a good showing from the 1's this week, that way, Marrone will feel comfortable sitting them ALL next week, and get into regular season healthy.

(sammy's injury is not something that will linger for reg season. Happened at good time and has prenty of time to heal up for Chicago.)

Hope Woodsy and Williams and Hogan look in sync with EJ today