Da'Rick watch 2014

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear lord, make it stop!!! Haha. And for such a superstar, he is struggling to beat out Griff Whalen (the Colts' Chris Hogan). http://www.stampedeblue.com/2014/8/19/6045013/colts-have-decision-to-make-griff-whalen-darick-rogers-or-both

Maybe Hogan is just a better receiver than Rogers. Why do we think Rogers is good? Because he had a good year for a crappy Tennessee team?

Dear lord, make it stop!!! Haha. And for such a superstar, he is struggling to beat out Griff Whalen (the Colts' Chris Hogan). http://www.stampedeblue.com/2014/8/19/6045013/colts-have-decision-to-make-griff-whalen-darick-rogers-or-both

Maybe Hogan is just a better receiver than Rogers. Why do we think Rogers is good? Because he had a good year for a crappy Tennessee team?

I don't want to go back to this but he led the SEC in receiving. He turned in 100 yard game with 2 TDs and made a momentum shifting play in a playoff game. We really do not need to dwell on this anymore but if you are going to use a "what has he done" argument the answer is a lot more than Hogan.

I don't want to go back to this but he led the SEC in receiving. He turned in 100 yard game with 2 TDs and made a momentum shifting play in a playoff game. We really do not need to dwell on this anymore but if you are going to use a "what has he done" argument the answer is a lot more than Hogan.

Fair enough but like Johnny Football, that doesn't mean crap in the NFL. Whalen and Hogan have shown the can get open and get where they need to be. All the physical talent in the world means nothing in the NFL if you can't get separation or you aren't reliable. See James Hardy.

Fair enough but like Johnny Football, that doesn't mean crap in the NFL. Whalen and Hogan have shown the can get open and get where they need to be. All the physical talent in the world means nothing in the NFL if you can't get separation or you aren't reliable. See James Hardy.

Has Hogan shown that? He has 20 catches in 1 year of college and 1 year of NFL experience combined. On the same point, Rogers has shown that he can make plays in SEC & NFL games. I know some on here hate Rogers for whatever reason but he has a 40 something yard catch in the 1 preseason game and a TD in the other. The guy can definitely play. Can he keep his head on straight is a different question.

Whalen is closer to Rogers (some production) than to Hogan (no production).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/DaRick-Rogers-hauls-in-46-yard-pass-from-Luck/6b882cf8-388c-41e4-b7d1-b96f5eb91e51

Has Hogan shown that? He has 20 catches in 1 year of college and 1 year of NFL experience combined. On the same point, Rogers has shown that he can make plays in SEC & NFL games. I know some on here hate Rogers for whatever reason but he has a 40 something yard catch in the 1 preseason game and a TD in the other. The guy can definitely play. Can he keep his head on straight is a different question.

Hogan is getting looks from his QBs, while Da'Rick is a distant option despite better talent. If you don't have the confidence of your QB, you may as well be on the sidelines. Same thing killed Evans in Baltimore and is apparently hurting Stevie in Santa Clara.

Wasn't the only reason he playing is because of a ton if receiver injuries?

And I don't hate Rogers. I hated that people acted like we cut Randy Moss. I hated that fans thought he should be given a pass to make a team because of one college season. He should have earned it on his own and he didn't.

I guess we'll see if it was a mistake this year.

David Terrell had a big catch too.

Yea people who are ripping on Rogers are the homers who defend every move that the Bills make no matter what as if Whaley can do no wrong. They act like the Bills have been successful over the last few years and if you don't feel the same way then you have an agenda.

Edited by Proteus

Hogan is getting looks from his QBs, while Da'Rick is a distant option despite better talent. If you don't have the confidence of your QB, you may as well be on the sidelines. Same thing killed Evans in Baltimore and is apparently hurting Stevie in Santa Clara.

I'm not sure that I am following the logic when 1 guy has made plays at the NFL level and one hasn't?

Yea people who are ripping on Rogers are the homers who defend every move that the Bills make no matter what as if they Whaley can do no wrong. The act like the Bills have been successful over the last few years and if you don't feel the same way then you have an agenda.

Yup, that describes me to a tee.

Dear lord, make it stop!!! Haha. And for such a superstar, he is struggling to beat out Griff Whalen (the Colts' Chris Hogan). http://www.stampedeb...-rogers-or-both

Rogers is good for one reason...we cut him. It's called TBD logic.

Yea people who are ripping on Rogers are the homers who defend every move that the Bills make no matter what as if they Whaley can do no wrong. They act like the Bills have been successful over the last few years and if you don't feel the same way then you have an agenda.

Great post. If you didn't think the Bills releasing an undrafted free agent wasn't a big deal, clearly you are a giant homer.

Wasn't the only reason he playing is because of a ton if receiver injuries?

And I don't hate Rogers. I hated that people acted like we cut Randy Moss. I hated that fans thought he should be given a pass to make a team because of one college season. He should have earned it on his own and he didn't.

I guess we'll see if it was a mistake this year.

Its a topic that we have been round and round on and is beaten to death. The thing that I find weird as that this thread was started (not by you) to bash a guy that has been more productive than the guy that got that spot. This should be something that irks people. We should be rejoicing when the Bills release guys that go on to flop not guys that make plays.

Andrew Luck targeted Rogers 23 times in 5 games. Not bad when you're behind guys like TY Hilton.

Edited by FireChan