Hackett

The first team offense going 0-18 scoring TD's against 4 separate first team defenses means they've done a great job not showing anything to the Bears for week 1.

I'm not saying the offense has been executing, I'm saying it's not the O-coordinators fault yet.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan was better .....by far , with Fitz as his QB no less.

I don't like the scheme at all. Seems like it does not fit the players we have.

n

Seems like Chan got more out Fitz, Stevie, Jones and Nelson than Hackett will with EJ, Woods, Watkins and Williams. Sad state if affairs really.

Edited by Bangarang

Hackett won't hack-it in the NFL. Daddy's boys never do. See Lane Kiffin. Hackett inspires no one. He has the creativity of white paint.

And neither will his boss, who I wouldn't mind coaching the O-line and nothing else.

And neither will his boss, who I wouldn't mind coaching the O-line and nothing else.

Are you serious? He came to Buffalo,a team with a decent offensive line heralded as an offensive line guru. Reportedly he has worked with the offensive line in camp. Yesterday we saw the results. Abysmal. If we don't win 8 games this year, simplysend the whole staff packing.

Are you serious? He came to Buffalo,a team with a decent offensive line heralded as an offensive line guru. Reportedly he has worked with the offensive line in camp. Yesterday we saw the results. Abysmal. If we don't win 8 games this year, simplysend the whole staff packing.

I've asked this a number of times. Who, with any credibility heralded Marrone as a offensive line guru? I read from some writers and fans with no clue thinking that because Marrone was a offensive lineman somehow our line would be special, as if no other team hires former lineman to coach their lines.

While Hackett is young and may not have the answers, I don't think he's THE reason this offense is sputtering. We've seen this story unfold many times in Buffalo. You can shuffle the OCs all you want, without a decent QB you're going nowhere.

I've asked this a number of times. Who, with any credibility heralded Marrone as a offensive line guru? I read from some writers and fans with no clue thinking that because Marrone was a offensive lineman somehow our line would be special, as if no other team hires former lineman to coach their lines.

He was also an o-line coach, which sort of does give him some credibility. And he didn't quit being an o-line coach because he was bad at it (I may be wrong though).