EJ to donate $500 for each TD he throws to help kids

YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you are the biggest losers on the planet. A 23 year old is looking to make a difference and you make "jokes" to put him down.

I don't know if EJ will ever be a great qb but I know he's a lot better person than some if you will ever be.

You are right, it is a very good thing he is doing. But having a bit of fun doesn't make these guys "losers". (I think some of them are, though. :rolleyes: )

dTaRIgq.jpg

That is so wrong yet I laughed. But the kids won't die, no matter what his TD total is. The charity helps them deal with a parent who has cancer or they lost to cancer. So they will live. Even if we don't. lol. Edited by YoloinOhio

Guest Diesel-USMC

Could have done without the fictional newpaper story. Kind of depressing albeit, not remotely close to the realistic end result.

Edited by ninja rooster

Some of you are the biggest losers on the planet. A 23 year old is looking to make a difference and you make "jokes" to put him down.

I don't know if EJ will ever be a great qb but I know he's a lot better person than some of you will ever be.

Put him down? Huh?

Haha. You're probably right. But joking about a guy going to money to kids whose parents have cancer?

Its an awesome charity. Alll jokes aside, every little bit helps. I hope they get a huge donation, not just because I want him to get a ton of TDs (that's nice too)

Sorry if already posted, I don't see it in the search... This is so cool!

EJ pledges to donate $500 per TD to help kids who have been affected by a parent with cancer

@CampKesemAtBYUI: EJ Manuel, Quarterback for the Buffalo Bills (@ejmanuel3), has generously pledged to donate $500 for every... http://t.co/G73PGNbXDN

He should do $500 for every TD & $1000 for every INT maybe that will keep his butt out of the red !!

He's a good guy i just hope he turns into as good a QB !!

Edited by T master

He should do $500 for every TD & $1000 for every INT maybe that will keep his butt out of the red !!

He's a good guy i just hope he turns into as good a QB !!

Not so much INTs but drives that end in FGs. That'll be a bonanza.

EJ's mom had cancer and he's trying to help I other kids in a similar situation. Let's make fun of him! Cancer is hilarious.

Yep. My mom had cancer and survived. What a great time that was! It's nice to look back.

My dad was killed by a drunk driver too. Let's hope we all have an opportunity to chuckle over that sometime soon!

Yay! Death, sadness, tragedy and disease! wooo hoo! Party!

Yep. My mom had cancer and survived. What a great time that was! It's nice to look back.

My dad was killed by a drunk driver too. Let's hope we all have an opportunity to chuckle over that sometime soon!

Wow man, I'm very sorry to hear this. Best of luck to you and your family.

And my dad died of a heart attack in March. Shall I chase down every poster who says he/she almost had a heart attack when they got the alert about Sammy's injury?

Is that the precedent we're striving for?