Charley Casserly prediction on NFLN

ALF

Top 10 is very likely.

EJ will be mediocre, Kiko is out, depth sucks, Sammy will be doubled teamed....i'm going 5-11.

Apparently you have not been paying attention. "The Tradition" is 6-10.

(I'm hoping to start a new tradition, but it's not 5-11.)

Of course you are right, no one can predict the future . I corrected the entry to be more fair :thumbsup:

I like Charley even though his team beat us in a SB

Had the day off, I just happened to hear it in between the Manziel banter. He did sound fairly confident I'll definitely give you that one.

Edited by SmokinES3

The next time I care about what Charley Casserly says will be the first. He's entitled to his opinion but I couldn't care less whether he said the Bills will be 5-11 or 11-5. That goes for any of the so called "experts". They don't validate me. Carry on, Charley.

So far you would have to say almost everything has gone wrong after Sammy Watkins was drafted and Spikes was signed. The most productive WR is gone. No upgrade at TE - probably league worst group. Best LB gone. EJ has not looked good by almost all accounts even the HC. Glenn may have bad kidney's. There still is no good answer at DE opposite Mario. Dareus may be suspended. The OL has been getting destroyed all summer long. A 7th round pick is manning LT. The OC has as much NFL experience as all the three best WR's. The backup QB situation is the worst in the NFL.

In the end, it is all on EJ and Schwartz. If the run D is better and EJ is at least solid they may be playing meaningful games past Thanksgiving.

The next time I care about what Charley Casserly says will be the first. He's entitled to his opinion but I couldn't care less whether he said the Bills will be 5-11 or 11-5. That goes for any of the so called "experts". They don't validate me. Carry on, Charley.

:beer:

It's easy to predict a struggle this season.

Our schedule isn't exactly easy... we still have the Pats in our division... it's likely the Jets and/or the Dolphins got better... and we still have big questions on our team.

I'm not going to fault anyone for predicting us to struggle.