GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Heading into game week like...

I’ve replayed that game so many times in my head. I can’t imagine what it’s like for those guys.

kourt Williams tore his ACL this week. Just. Freshman but was expected to contribute a lot and was getting a lot of buzz in camp. Sucks but next man up. 

Nebraska was headhunting and nobody can convince me otherwise.  

I love how OSU consistently hangs 50+ on a blue blood program like that.

Fields looks amazing and should have been a 100% passer.  Wilson and Olave may be the best tandem in the country.  Njiba's TD was insane - his body control at that speed reminded me of Michael Thomas's TD against Alabama. Running game needs to be worked out.  Chambers may have ran the hardest of out any of them.

Defense has a lot of holes to fill and I'm still not sure about Coombs as a play caller.  Still, they got it together after a rough start.

Every season is a process from start to finish, and I hope starting in Week 8 gives this team enough time to develop because the talent is extremely exciting. 

We back!!!!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was shot in the face two months ago. Right through the cheek. Really could have died if it was slightly different bullet placement. I’m surprised he even played in this game. 

wow thats crazy!

it was nice watching Big 10 Football, these kids know how to hit, something totally lacking in the rest of football including  the NFL.

Also want baby Gronk from Penn st, we need real talent at the TE position, i hope Knox gets it together, but it never hurts to get more talent. Unfortunately we need to overhaul both lines.

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

wow thats crazy!

it was nice watching Big 10 Football, these kids know how to hit, something totally lacking in the rest of football including  the NFL.

Also want baby Gronk from Penn st, we need real talent at the TE position, i hope Knox gets it together, but it never hurts to get more talent. Unfortunately we need to overhaul both lines.

I think freiermuth is a 1st rounder. Beane doesn’t strike me as a guy who take a TE in the 1st but we’ll see

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DDCC said:

The Buckeyes are the best team in the nation by far 

We’ll see. Their running game and defense looked underwhelming last week. There is time to improve but if there is blue chip talent on the DL and at RB it needs to emerge. 

The passing game looks great so far. But they are going to have games in the cold, snow wind with the later schedule and that’s going to go challenge those weaker areas.

Edited by YoloinOhio