GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Willyville Guy said:

I’ve never appreciated B Deck more than I do right now. Fully covered and no columns blocking my view. 

traded punches the first two rounds, vicious TKO in the 5th round.

garbagetime before the 3rd quarter ended

Edited by row_33

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Wisconsin falls to 2-63 when forced to have to throw the ball with purpose more than 5 times in the game

gave them the 2 wins out of football fan charity, maybe it’s zero

Osu uses the same formula every time they play them. Stop the RB, make them throw. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Osu uses the same formula every time they play them. Stop the RB, make them throw. 

liking that D a lot, the O is okay for the Buckeyes,  has to improve a bit to take it all, maybe....

wisky just runs it 59 straight times on cupcakes and does a Heisman pose every first down in another 75-0 crushing 

“Wisky QB will play on Sunday”, how about playing in a Saturday big game first??!

Just now, row_33 said:

liking that D a lot, the O is okay for the Buckeyes,  has to improve a bit to take it all, maybe....

wisky just runs it 59 straight times on cupcakes and does a Heisman pose every first down in another 75-0 crushing 

“Wisky QB will play on Sunday”, how about playing in a Saturday big game first??!

The offense is top 5 in the country and was playing in a rainstorm today vs the #1 defense in the country missing a starting OT and starting WR and still put up 38. There is always room for improvement but if they play indoors as they will for the playoffs, their offense would be on a different level.

The offense is top 5 in the country and was playing in a rainstorm today vs the #1 defense in the country missing a starting OT and starting WR and still put up 38. There is always room for improvement but if they play indoors as they will for the playoffs, their offense would be on a different level.

top 5.... whoopeee... two big games coming up and the conference title game

you know the O isn’t all that..... might not matter this year

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

top 5.... whoopeee... two big games coming up and the conference title game

you know the O isn’t all that..... might not matter this year

No, I actually disagree with you. They can score any way they want to, they have depth upon depth, an elite playcaller and the OL is miles ahead of what they were last year. 

No, I actually disagree with you. They can score any way they want to, they have depth upon depth, an elite playcaller and the OL is miles ahead of what they were last year. 

you are comparing this O to the BEST of tOSU the last 15 years?

think hard, I know your heart rules your brain on this topic...

and don’t give me stats against Sisters of the Poor or South Central Public School #65 Alumni

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are comparing this O to the BEST of tOSU the last 15 years?

think hard, I know your heart rules your brain on this topic...

and don’t give me stats against Sisters of the Poor or South Central Public School #65 Alumni

I’m very far from a osu homer. Wrong poster. It’s definitely the most complete Buckeye offense, talent wise, of the last 15 years. I’m not sure anyone who watches this team week in and week out would debate that. Moreover, they are exceptionally well coached. And that’s the biggest difference. 

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d give 3 1sts for Chase Young 

Dominant. Should be invited to NY for the Heisman. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m very far from a osu homer. Wrong poster. It’s definitely the most complete Buckeye offense, talent wise, of the last 15 years. I’m not sure anyone who watches this team week in and week out would debate that. Moreover, they are exceptionally well coached. And that’s the biggest difference. 

Dominant. Should be invited to NY for the Heisman. 

He will get the invite I think. 

This is the most complete Buckeye team that I can remember. Outside of QB depth there is nothing holding them back. They can dominate the game from every level on the field with the possible exception of the LBs (and they are much improved). Every other position group can completely take over a game. It’s insane.

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He will get the invite I think. 

This is the most complete Buckeye team that I can remember. Outside of QB depth there is nothing holding them back. They can dominate the game from every level on the field with the possible exception of the LBs (and they are much improved). Every other position group can completely take over a game. It’s insane.

Looking very good except at QB, not sure this will work against Bama or Clemson when it matters down the road