GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Watching Fields and the offense gradually figure out MSU's defense and then destroy it was highly, highly satisfying. The off-week comes at a good time because it sure looked like a lot of people were getting dinged up out there.  Go Bucks!

They really needed a tough game to show they could deal with some adversity. Sparty was actually better than I thought they would be. I knew dantonio would bring it but didn’t expect Lewerke to play as well as he did at times. The bye week was well timed especially with the Friday game on the road coming up. I loved that Day committed to running the ball even when it didn’t work initially. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They really needed a tough game to show they could deal with some adversity. Sparty was actually better than I thought they would be. I knew dantonio would bring it but didn’t expect Lewerke to play as well as he did at times. The bye week was well timed especially with the Friday game on the road coming up. I loved that Day committed to running the ball even when it didn’t work initially. 

I love how Day didn't take the bait and get into a dogfight, which is exactly what Dantonio wanted and the prior two coaches at OSU would have gladly obliged.  Instead, Day found a way to get the ball to his playmakers in space, run up the score and make MSU try to keep up. 

How do we feel about Wisconsin this week?  Championship-quality team caught in a trap last week and about to ball out with great anger in the shoe, or an exposed over-hyped team that's about to walk into an absolute beat down by the Ryan Day death machine?

My sense is that the Badgers are good team with maybe a great defense. I'm expecting a tough game.  I'll be in the shoe with my son this weekend - can't wait!

Edited by Willyville Guy

9 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

How do we feel about Wisconsin this week?  Championship-quality team caught in a trap last week and about to ball out with great anger in the shoe, or an exposed over-hyped team that's about to walk into an absolute beat down by the Ryan Day death machine?

My sense is that the Badgers are good team with maybe a great defense. I'm expecting a tough game.  I'll be in the shoe with my son this weekend - can't wait!

force them to have to throw 5 times and they are totally flummoxed

tOSU won't let them run the ball 50 times in a row up the gut

14 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I’m terrified as usual. Rain!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Never easy vs this team (except for that one time :) 

Funny you should bring that up because I was just allaying my concerns with the soothing sounds of Gus Johnson calling the 2014 B1G Championship Game.

"Von Bell just went up and said 'Give it here! And don't. Say. Nothin'!'" Lol

3 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Funny you should bring that up because I was just allaying my concerns with the soothing sounds of Gus Johnson calling the 2014 B1G Championship Game.

"Von Bell just went up and said 'Give it here! And don't. Say. Nothin'!'" Lol

Never.gets.old.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Never easy vs this team (except for that one time :) 

looking forward to a great game, hopefully a Buckeyes win

i want a game of this magnitude and finish like my first year of memory of watching Big Ten CLASHES...

• Thank you (+1) 1