Ray Rice suspended two games? (Update: now cut/suspended)

Character matters--isn't that what Goodell means when he says things like "protect the shield"? Or is that only for the rubes, and doesn't apply to His Highness and his billionaire backers when they get caught doing something scummy, like lying about an investigation, or intentionally hiding their heads in the sand? He did one or the other here, and both are bad. He needs to go....

My point hasn't been to defend Roger Goodell. I keep asking over and over against who he breached a duty to and no one has been able to answer. You'd think people who were outraged about something could explain what they are outraged about and why.

Perhaps you can answer.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the next thing to get outraged about!! I just bought a new pitchfork and a refurbished torch. I'm thinking around next Monday, once everyone feels self righteous enough and did nothing to actually change anything, it'll be time to get really upset about something else. Can't wait!!!

Keep that EJ axe sharp and honed...

This is too much. Rihanna singing opener before Ravens game tomorrow. The one who was beaten up by Chris Brown and then took him back.

@AdamSchefter: Rihanna, one of the women at the center of domestic violence abuse, is singing the open for Thursday Night Football:

http://t.co/cNonoOKiLY

Edited by YoloinOhio

This is too much. Rihanna singing opener before Ravens game tomorrow. The one who was beaten up by Chris Brown and then took him back.

@AdamSchefter: Rihanna, one of the women at the center of domestic violence abuse, is singing the open for Thursday Night Football:

http://t.co/cNonoOKiLY

If she wears a suggs jersey, I quit this story.