Ron Jaworski

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The better question is why does an independent football analyst who is paid to be a reporter by ESPN, sound like a rah-rah cheerleader when talking about the JBJ group?

I think you answered your own question. If he is independent then he would be free to cheerlead for whomever he likes.

As to why he is doing it, others have reported they have known each other for a while, maybe they are friends? Who knows and quite frankly, who cares.

I think you answered your own question. If he is independent then he would be free to cheerlead for whomever he likes.

As to why he is doing it, others have reported they have known each other for a while, maybe they are friends? Who knows and quite frankly, who cares.

Jaws played in Philadelphia, JBJ is from New Jersey--it's not surprising that they may have crossed paths while Jaws was playing in the NFL. They obviously like each other as they owned an arena team together.

I was more convinced than ever that JBJ will move the team after that interview. Jaws said JBJ has been trying to get a team since he was with Jaws in the area league. Makes me believe he would sell his soul for a team and the rest of the world be :censored: . Jaws was right about one thing. JBJ never did say he would move the team, he just never said he wouldn't after 2020.

Jaws should simply STFU. He is a mouthpiece for JBJ and no one should believe him. All bidders must publicly commit to keeping the Bills in Buffalo. Everyone knows that the JBJ group is not committed here long term. A new stadium lease will never be signed with this group. We will be strung along for years as they try to negotiate this. And then boom off the team goes as soon as it's public.

This is a wolf in sheep clothing. Jaws sold his soul, get him off the air and send his polish rifle back to Philly.

Maybe I missed it but when did the trust announce " All bidders must publicly commit to keeping the Bills in Buffalo"

How exactly would such a " commitment" be binding?

Could you provide the link for this because i really have a hard time buying that statement

Maybe I should publicly commit paying the Estate $1.75B over the course of 10 years and ensure te team stays...

You aren't fooling anyone. You would move the team to your town! ;)

That's an interesting concept though, assuming the team turns enough profit a year to cover the mortgage payments!

Edited by CodeMonkey

Its beyond my comprehension why jaws still has a career. I've seen that guy on ESPN for what seems like 25 years now. He has never brought ANYTHING special to the network. I can understand personalities like Stephen A Smith or or the other clown on first take, because they at least are polarizing figures, jaws brings nothing to the table and yet they'll have him out there till he's 80. He has no talent whatsoever. Mind boggling!

You think Sephen A has any talent? I only hear a loud mouth.

Edited by AJ1

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

That is the minimum criteria you need to submit a bid for the Bills. Hence the reason BJ and his group did a 180 on the issue, at least publically.

You aren't fooling anyone. You would move the team to your town! ;)

That's an interesting concept though, assuming the team turns enough profit a year to cover the mortgage payments!

Would keep the ownership in the Wilson family too!!!

I often dreamed of taking a $100,000 salary and putting the rest toward the purchase... Too bad the estate would never go for it...

Unclear why so many hate Jaworski.

Yeah I don't get the hate either. Jaws is somewhat of a buffoon, but I don't think he's disingenuous. He's just often wrong about evaluating talent at the QB position.