Do you believe that the Toronto group will keep the team in Buffalo?

KDIGGZ

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the Toronto group when they say they will keep the team in Buffalo?

• Yes
    • No way
    • I'm hopelessly optimistic and let's see what happens

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are 2 opinions here, and those opinions are interpreting the question in different ways, but really agree.

I interpret it as "is the Toronto group planning on owning and running a team in Buffalo and do we believe Jaws and Bon Jovi's letter, etc"?

Others read it as "do you think the Toronto Group will ever own the Bills and move them out of Buffalo"?

the question reads:

Do you believe the Toronto group when they say they will keep the team in Buffalo?

The answer is no. Nobody believes them and their bid was rejected because Morgan Stanley doesnt believe them

I think there are 2 opinions here, and those opinions are interpreting the question in different ways, but really agree.

I interpret it as "is the Toronto group planning on owning and running a team in Buffalo and do we believe Jaws and Bon Jovi's letter, etc"?

Others read it as "do you think the Toronto Group will ever own the Bills and move them out of Buffalo"?

the question reads:

Do you believe the Toronto group when they say they will keep the team in Buffalo?

The answer is no. Nobody believes them and their bid was rejected because Morgan Stanley doesnt believe them

JACKPOT! thanks for summarizing. by denying their bid, the Trust basically said "we don't believe you." they voted NO in this poll essentially. Lucky for us!

the question reads:

That's correct because I read it as "will they keep the team" not "do you believe them." They will keep the team because they will not own them otherwise. Would they rather be in Toronto yes, but that isn't an option.

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance to buy your tickets, the "I told you so" train is leaving the station in less than a month. There are only 13 of us on board with another 14 traveling standby.

P.S. I am celebrating this like Kevin Massare would.

I think you are concussed or something.