Kevin Elliott - training camp sleeper

Yep, Easley has proven himself on ST. After him, take your pick. I don't see how Graham can make it.

As i may have mentioned. Or not. Graham has all eyes upon him and had best serve up his best dish .

I lean heavily , towards , OFF WITH HIS HEAD. he is a blow nut

I do not want to wake Jboyst though.Sshhh.

If he finds any one talking doo doo about TJ , well it could go poorly for them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree... It's certainly a race and as Hogan has areas to improve as a STer, Easley has areas to improve as a WR... Admittedly, I don't know a great deal about Elliot, and unless some brilliant light goes off for Graham, I think he's gone...

elliott caught my attention last preseason on ST, actually. He made a great play in the Minny game right before he tore his ACL. Then I kept reading about how much he was working with EJ over the winter/spring. His size is intriguing and unique to this group. He had average productive in college but has good technique and size. There are Jax fans still pining over them getting rid of him as a rookie after he had a game with some drops, and not giving him more time. He was their third WR I believe and may have started a game due to an injury. They think he could have been another Cecil Shorts. He is a possession WR but highly productive ST player in college. I think he would provide better depth than Hogan. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm jaded given the inability of our annual "training camp sleeper" (which all seem to be WR's) never, ever panning out.

In the last 8 years or so:

1. Justin Jenkins

2. Felton Huggins

3. Marcus Easley

4. Chris Hogan

5. Da'Rick Rodgers

6. George Wilson (though he did eventually find it at safety)

7. Andre Davis

8. Kevin Elliot

9. Sam Aiken

10. Jonathan Smith (Fast Freddie)

11. Namaan Roosevelt

12. Derek Hagan

13. Ruvell Martin

Stop disrespecting Martin Nance, yo.

I'm sure you do.

I just read that Michigan made a 2 year deal to play Oklahoma. It won't be until 2025, but that's cool.

The issue with CFB scheduling the big out of conf matchups so far in advance is that for SOS you don't know how good they will be. OSU scheduled Cal back when Rodgers and Lynch were there. They played them last year and Cal was trash. Had they schedule Stanford back then people would have laughed but look where they are now. OSU scheduled VaTech back when they were going to the Orange Bowl, they olay them this year and again not looking like much of a powerhouse. Oklahoma though is a pretty safe bet to give you SOS anytime though unless they take a Texas-type nosedive.

Maybe there will be an actual playoff with more than 4 teams by then and SOS won't be so important to the committee.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm jaded given the inability of our annual "training camp sleeper" (which all seem to be WR's) never, ever panning out.

In the last 8 years or so:

1. Justin Jenkins

2. Felton Huggins

3. Marcus Easley

4. Chris Hogan

5. Da'Rick Rodgers

6. George Wilson (though he did eventually find it at safety)

7. Andre Davis

8. Kevin Elliot

9. Sam Aiken

10. Jonathan Smith (Fast Freddie)

11. Namaan Roosevelt

12. Derek Hagan

13. Ruvell Martin

That's a pretty sad list. Although George Wilson did end up being a pretty solid Safety!

But, don't forget Ramses Barden...who people thought eliminated the need to draft a Mike Evans or Eric Ebron in the 1st round this year.

He probably won't even make it to the final cuts.

:nana:

Now just replace Hogan and we're good! Lol.