3 dedicated special teams

8 DL (4 DE, 4 DT)

6 LB

6 cb

4 s

24 defense

53 man roster. Thoughts?

Edited by SJDK

I don't think they keep 2 FB's...might not even keep 1....Dixon is a RB/FB, so if they feel he can man the FB job they just go with the 4 RB's...They might keep both K's tho again..see if the job Carpenter did last isn't a fluke while keeping the young guy on board...they might keep 5 S's (Searcy, D. Williams, A. Williams, Meeks, Ladler and Brim)...but at this point it's all speculation

I agree with the no FB, would keep 9 OL if the draft picks show potential (essentially 1 developmental player that they don't want to chance sneaking through to practice squad) and 1 additional front 7 defender (either DL or LB, keep the best player regardless of position, maybe someone to help on special teams).

Keep in m ind the practice squad, injuries, suspensions and special teams when assembling a roster.

I personally hate the idea of 2 kickers, Doubt there will be 2 fullbacks, and Summers has ST value.

Could keep as many as 7 WR"s if Graham shows enough,because several of them ,again, play ST and the Bills are looking to improve there.

Wouldnt mind (assuming Pears and Hairston are healthy and stick around)Bills keeping Legursky, Hairston and Kuandjoe(sp?) as the 3 OL reserves, a couple of the young OL "hidden" on the PS.

Would they keep 4 TE's if Moeaki and Gragg both look good?

Looking forward to camp, will try to get there this week

Sanborn is the luckiest man alive... Great job...I really wish I had followed my passion..

I'm not sure if you're joking or not but long snapping is an art. It was my favorite position. I was excellent.

Carrying two QB's - I wish we could but EJ missed a lot of time. I think we can wait until the camp cuts come and see who gets released. If there are some decent breasts cut we may be alright going with two. Lewis and Dixon can battle it for two.

Carrying two QB's - I wish we could but EJ missed a lot of time. I think we can wait until the camp cuts come and see who gets released. If there are some decent breasts cut we may be alright going with two. Lewis and Dixon can battle it for two.

I always like 2 ... :w00t:

Edited by Tsaikotic