The Bills, the most popular sports team in New York

Something tells me that Florida result will change quickly.

Also confirms the Cowboys really are still "America's Team" -- the only team capturing four states.

Edit: and this made me laugh out loud -- "The poll excluded Major League Soccer and the WNBA."

Edited by eball

Something tells me that Florida result will change quickly.

Also confirms the Cowboys really are still "America's Team" -- the only team capturing four states.

Edit: and this made me laugh out loud -- "The poll excluded Major League Soccer and the WNBA."

Seahawks also had four states.

In terms if true fanbase, I'd rank NY teams like this:

Yankees

Giants

Jets

Mets

Bills

Rangers

Knicks

Sabres

Islanders

I left Devils out but the Jets and Giants are in the equation. I think the Knicks and Rangers would easily switch places based on who is doing better that year. I may be wrong on the Bills below the Mets. Their fan base may be more concentrated on Long Island, in which case the Bils may have larger base.

I think this is very accurate. But I might swap the Bills and Rangers. It is amazing how many closet Rangers fans there are all over the state.

Read this on the Bills app this AM.

So much for the media person that claimed the Bills needed to relocate and or rebrand its name.

the Bruins are more popular than the Putz in Mass LOL

The Nats more popular than the Skins? WOW. TV ratings for the Nats dropped 30% since last season.

I'm shocked that the Bruins are more popular than the Red Sox.

Read this on the Bills app this AM.

So much for the media person that claimed the Bills needed to relocate and or rebrand its name.

the Bruins are more popular than the Putz in Mass LOL

The Nats more popular than the Skins? WOW. TV ratings for the Nats dropped 30% since last season.

I suspect the reason is because there are 162 games in baseball and therefore far more incentives to search on a regular, daily basis. i know I look at baseball stuff on the internet more than football stuff, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm more passionate about the Yanks (my favorite team) than the Bills. Also, consider fantasy sports. I play baseball and football, and football is like kindergarten compared to baseball. Baseball requires a lot more effort and attention. Millions of people in new york state alone have fantasy teams.