Justin Timberlake toasts Ralph Wilson in Buffalo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, there's more where that came from...he does a similar sketch in just about every SNL appearance he does...always funny...he is one of the best hosts EVER on SNL

Never saw it before.

thats all i need to see.

Dude is awesome.

That sketch was a f'n riot too !!

Thanks for the couple minutes of damned funny good clean fun :thumbsup:

Jesus, one toast to Ralph and TBD is just fawning over Justin Timberlake of all people. I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with anything said in here...but this is hilarious.

You think this has anything to do with his toast to Ralph? Give me a break. Justin Timberlake will make more of a mark and be more of a philanthropist than Ralph Wilson ever dreamed of. What Timberlake did was respectful. But it had nothing to do with what or who he is.

Jesus, one toast to Ralph and TBD is just fawning over Justin Timberlake of all people. I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with anything said in here...but this is hilarious.

Ticket sez show starts @ 8pm he comes out 45 minutes late! Takes a intermission, so his show is 2hours? No Santana who started right @ 8pm. Justin owed Buffalo a longer show after his cancellation. Come on, he could not have done a half hour of SNL skits to save his voice!

Liked JT before and love him now.

What a class act.

CBF

The reason he is a class act can be summed up in two words. Proper parenting. I understand his biological parents are divorced, but to my understanding all four, includes step-parents, did anything and everything to make sure he knew how to practice proper morals and values. He's made mistakes. Nobody is perfect. All in all, the guy is a class act. Not many child prodigies are able to be that.