Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That $3B is the only reason that Israel shows the restraint to not drive them into the sea.

But I'm with you on this: I say stop bribing Israel, and let them do what they should do.

Lol yeah that's why they keep begging for more aid every year. Becauss its such a huge burden for them. You're something man, I'll ya

That $3B is the only reason that Israel shows the restraint to not drive them into the sea.

But I'm with you on this: I say stop bribing Israel, and let them do what they should do.

Bull. They show restraint because Israel isn't a dictatorship. There are plenty of Israelis who are strong supporters of the two state solution.

Lol yeah that's why they keep begging for more aid every year. Becauss its such a huge burden for them. You're something man, I'll ya

They ask for more, because they know we'll give them more if they ask.

Bull. They show restraint because Israel isn't a dictatorship. There are plenty of Israelis who are strong supporters of the two state solution.

And none of them have been in power, or apparently understand the geo-politics of the region.

They ask for more, because they know we'll give them more if they ask.

And none of them have been in power, or apparently understand the geo-politics of the region.

Regardless. Bibi can't just steam roll the Palestinians as he will be voted out of office. Plenty of left wingers in Israel.

Israelis kidnap and brutally kill a Palestinain teenager, and Israel prosecutes them.

Palestinians kidnap and brutally kill three Israelis, and the Palestinians celebrate them as heroes.

I'm not seeing where the PA has any moral authority. Right there is the reason Israel is a nation, and Palestine isn't. If they want independence and their own state, maybe the Palestinians should start acting like one. "Angry mob" is a poor foundation for a nation.

New York Times supports Hamas human shields while condemning Israel

The Hamas terrorists controlling Gaza never waste a crisis. The senseless murder of teenager Mohammad Abu Khedir by Israeli teens, acting out revenge for the triple kidnapping and murder of teens Eyal Yifrach, Gil-Ad Shaer and Naftali Frankel, was used as justification for massive rocket barrages on Israel.

Those barrages have now reached Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv.

But while the Israelis prepare for a long, deadly war with warplanes, 40,000 reserve troops, ships and tanks, Hamas is preparing for a different war. Hamas’s war is fought with thousands of cheap rockets, human shields, video cameras, and the world press.

Hamas welcomes the escalation, they want Israel to come in to Gaza with tanks, so they can properly arrange atrocities for the press to obligingly report.

Israel is the only country in the world who takes the time, has the technology, and the will to warn every civilian in a building they are about to bomb before they bomb it. Israeli drones, radar, and Iron Dome system track each rocket launch to its source in seconds. As the bombers are scrambled, the IDF calls every cellphone in the building to warn them to evacuate.

The New York Times reported on this yesterday, laying bare the human shield strategy in Gaza.

The call came to the cellphone of his brother’s wife, Salah Kaware said Tuesday. Mr. Kaware lives in Khan Younis, in southeast Gaza, and the caller said that everyone in the house must leave within five minutes, because it was going to be bombed.

A further warning came as the occupants were leaving, he said in a telephone interview, when an Israeli drone apparently fired a flare at the roof of the three-story home. “Our neighbors came in to form a human shield,” he said, with some even going to the roof to try to prevent a bombing. Others were in the stairway when the house was bombed not long afterward.

But the NYT didn’t seem to mind the atrocity of using human shields to defend rocket launches against civilians, insead reporting that Israel’s targeted warnings to Gaza civilians as “contentious”.

more at the link:

http://www.redstate....demning-israel/

I know plenty of Jews who are no fans of Bibi. Go to the front page of Haaretz and you'll see plenty of criticisms against the government.

But hey, we're all brainwashed. <_<

I guess you missed where I CAPITALIZED the word SOME.

Israelis kidnap and brutally kill a Palestinain teenager, and Israel prosecutes them.

Palestinians kidnap and brutally kill three Israelis, and the Palestinians celebrate them as heroes.

I'm not seeing where the PA has any moral authority. Right there is the reason Israel is a nation, and Palestine isn't. If they want independence and their own state, maybe the Palestinians should start acting like one. "Angry mob" is a poor foundation for a nation.

That's strange because I'm here and I don't know anyone that "celebrated them as heroes". The overwhelming sentiment here is disbelief. No one believes the kidnappings and killings were real. The only thing they felt afterwards was fear, but you know better than I do. Go figure.

I also love how you conveniently leave out all the other differences in your weakly stated argument, such as all the bombings, mass arrests and numerous beatings the Palestinian people have suffered at the hands of the Israelis. I wish it were as simple as you said. I wish the guilty were simply prosecuted. Hell, even executed is ok with me. The collective punishment is what bothers me.

Gee, I did. You CAPITALIZED the word MOST a few times though.

That's because most people are complete imbeciles.

That's strange because I'm here and I don't know anyone that "celebrated them as heroes". The overwhelming sentiment here is disbelief. No one believes the kidnappings and killings were real. The only thing they felt afterwards was fear, but you know better than I do. Go figure.

I also love how you conveniently leave out all the other differences in your weakly stated argument, such as all the bombings, mass arrests and numerous beatings the Palestinian people have suffered at the hands of the Israelis. I wish it were as simple as you said. I wish the guilty were simply prosecuted. Hell, even executed is ok with me. The collective punishment is what bothers me.

Have you read the quotes from the mother of the accused (killing the Israeli teenagers).

That's because most people are complete imbeciles.

Just strap a bomb to your chest and get it over with.

Just strap a bomb to your chest and get it over with.

Be nice. He's still a Bills fan.

All the more reason.......... :blush:

Alright.......someone had to say it.

God help me......I'm a Bills fan and a Cubs fan