Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aren't you worried that she'll cause you to rape her dressed like that?

You really are an !@#$. You get my vote for !@#$ of the year, already, even though we're only half way through.

It is an act of war. And the same sort of action (blockade of Gaza) that Hamas uses to justify attacking Israel.

Are you also suggesting Hamas is justified in their attack using that rationale?

Your heads just might explode when/if you see this:

You really are an !@#$. You get my vote for !@#$ of the year, already, even though we're only half way through.

It was a serious question based on your prior stated beliefs.

Are you also suggesting Hamas is justified in their attack using that rationale?

Justified or not isn't the question. The question is: will ongoing attacks by Hamas help crush Israel and wipe them off the face of the Earth? Or will they instead give Israel cause to march into Palestinian territory and visit more harm on your people?

The answer is obvious.

Surrender to Israel. Embrace their right to exist. Turn over anyone who lobs a rocket, or even a rock, to Israeli authorities. Accept whatever terms they offer you. Through non-violent coexistence earn your way out of apartheid by showing the world you are peaceful and oppressed.

That's your only chance.

It was a serious question based on your prior stated beliefs.

Justified or not isn't the question. The question is: will ongoing attacks by Hamas help crush Israel and wipe them off the face of the Earth? Or will they instead give Israel cause to march into Palestinian territory and visit more harm on your people?

The answer is obvious.

Surrender to Israel. Embrace their right to exist. Turn over anyone who lobs a rocket, or even a rock, to Israeli authorities. Accept whatever terms they offer you. Through non-violent coexistence earn your way out of apartheid by showing the world you are peaceful and oppressed.

That's your only chance.

You're horribly misquoting me. I never once said that. You'll have to produce some evidence I said that. Please don't put words in my mouth. According to you Muslim men would be raping women on a second to second basis in America or just about everywhere else for that matter.

I don't mind you responding to my question. I'd like to hear DC respond, though

I agree with you on peaceful methods of protest.

Edited by NoJustice

To the OP, you try to convince people that it is all the fault of Israel the turmoil that is going on, but your own hatred and vitriol is tangible, I can reach out and touch it!!!! And it disgusts me............

You've made no defense, nor mention, of the countless quassam rockets fired into Israel (where do they come from btw?), the only reason they're not killing numerous civilians is due to Iron Dome.... By some of your arguments, it seems the Jews should be willing to shut down their defenses, to make it more even on each side....

This brings me to the '67 war.... You seem to think Israel cheated somehow, to know they were going to be attacked by 3 nations since those nations got their butts kicked so quickly. Hmmmm It's also known as the Yom Kippur war, a national HOLIDAY for the Jewish people!!!! Oh my goodness!!! They were prepared for an Islamic attack on a holiday Islam doesn't recognize (not that that would matter anyway since Muslims seem to take great pleasure in killing each other during Ramadan)... Revisionist history much???

Pre '67 borders??? Will it stop if they give them back?? Your there, your not stupid (I don't think), and know the strategic significance of the Golan Heights. Give it back??? To even the odds I guess???

This is a recent video by Hamas:

https://www.youtube....h?v=vFDX_cdwbB0

I'm sorry your nephew seems so afraid of Israel defending herself, I guess I might be scared too if I was taught such hatred as a child:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ixNvWo3vbXU

You see, children don't know HOW to hate, it's something they must be taught...

Your doing a good job of spreading that hate yourself....

Edited by Cinga

To the OP, you try to convince people that it is all the fault of Israel the turmoil that is going on, but your own hatred and vitriol is tangible, I can reach out and touch it!!!! And it disgusts me............

You've made no defense, nor mention, of the countless quassam rockets fired into Israel (where do they come from btw?), the only reason they're not killing numerous civilians is due to Iron Dome.... By some of your arguments, it seems the Jews should be willing to shut down their defenses, to make it more even on each side....

This brings me to the '67 war.... You seem to think Israel cheated somehow, to know they were going to be attacked by 3 nations since those nations got their butts kicked so quickly. Hmmmm It's also known as the Yom Kippur war, a national HOLIDAY for the Jewish people!!!! Oh my goodness!!! They were prepared for an Islamic attack on a holiday Islam doesn't recognize (not that that would matter anyway since Muslims seem to take great pleasure in killing each other during Ramadan)... Revisionist history much???

Pre '67 borders??? Will it stop if they give them back?? Your there, your not stupid (I don't think), and know the strategic significance of the Golan Heights. Give it back??? To even the odds I guess???

This is a recent video by Hamas:

https://www.youtube....h?v=vFDX_cdwbB0

I'm sorry your nephew seems so afraid of Israel defending herself, I guess I might be scared too if I was taught such hatred as a child:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ixNvWo3vbXU

You see, children don't know HOW to hate, it's something they must be taught...

Your doing a good job of spreading that hate yourself....

I'm spreading hate? The Israelis are doing a wonderful job of that on their own. The fact that you can't see that is astonishing.

I did mention the rockets several times and if you're reading my posts you'll see I agreed with TYTT that a peaceful resistance would be best.

And yeah, I !@#$ing hate Zionists. Not Israelis. Not Jews. Zionists. I hate them with a passion.

No, I'm suggesting that you're applying a double-standard.

Thanks for dancing around the question.

I'm spreading hate? The Israelis are doing a wonderful job of that on their own. The fact that you can't see that is astonishing.

I did mention the rockets several times and if you're reading my posts you'll see I agreed with TYTT that a peaceful resistance would be best.

And yeah, I !@#$ing hate Zionists. Not Israelis. Not Jews. Zionists. I hate them with a passion.

I didn't dance around the question, I answered it. You asked what I was suggesting, I told you.

‘Terrifying’: Jewish synagogue attacked, besieged by protesters in Paris

http://www.timesofis...rael-offensive/

http://twitchy.com/2...ped-pics-video/

and by the by, when you think of these "French" protesters.......please don't imagine Maurice Chevalier, Louis Jordan and Corporal Lebeau all running around................

Perhaps, in the spirit of the O.P.'s title we could say ....Palestine supporters = terrorists

000_ARP3924221-2-635x357.jpg

000_ARP3924223-635x357.jpg

Yet you expect, no, you demand!!! civility from others?

And you've proven, as I knew you would, that hatred is a learned trait, one you are full of, and only come here to try to spread....

The mere term "Zionist" only means agreement with a state of Israel...

Edited by Cinga

I didn't dance around the question, I answered it. You asked what I was suggesting, I told you.

I asked if you thought Gaza was justified in their rocket attacks on Israel using your own rationale. That's what I asked. Please answer.

and by the by, when you think of these "French" protesters.......please don't imagine Maurice Chevalier, Louis Jordan and Corporal Lebeau all running around................

Perhaps, in the spirit of the O.P.'s title we could say ....Palestine supporters = terrorists

I wonder if Dieudonné M'bala M'bala was there.

Yet you expect, no, you demand!!! civility from others?

And you've proven, as I knew you would, that hatred is a learned trait, one you are full of, and only come here to try to spread....

The mere term "Zionist" only means agreement with a state of Israel...

You're one of those idiots I was talking about. You're definition of Zionism is incorrect and apparently done deliberately to strengthen your argument.

Zionism is a movement that promotes Israel as a Jewish only state.

Israel is home of all three faiths. Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

I should love these guys for oppressing my people? Murdering my people? Stealing our land? Taking our homes whenever they feel like, even in times of peace? For destroying our olive trees? For collective punishment? For all their checkpoints? For not allowing my parents to live in the country they were born in? For keeping me for hours on end in a waiting room whenever I or my family and friends fly here for no good reason? For taking away my rights as a US citizen to travel wherever I please? Etc etc etc? Get real!

That's unfortunate.

And perhaps while you're at it OP, explain to everyone what the different colors of the "hajib's" stand for???

I have no clue what you're talking about.

You're one of those idiots I was talking about. You're definition of Zionism is incorrect and apparently done deliberately to strengthen your argument.

Zionism is a movement that promotes Israel as a Jewish only state.

Israel is home of all three faiths. Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

I should love these guys for oppressing my people? Murdering my people? Stealing our land? Taking our homes whenever they feel like, even in times of peace? For destroying our olive trees? For collective punishment? For all their checkpoints? For not allowing my parents to live in the country they were born in? For keeping me for hours on end in a waiting room whenever I or my family and friends fly here for no good reason? For taking away my rights as a US citizen to travel wherever I please? Etc etc etc? Get real!

That's unfortunate.

I know what Zion means, apparently, you do as well even though you claim to not be opposed to a state of Israel, or against Jews.... Wow... conflicted much?

Home of 3 religions??? No... it's the birthplace (home) of one, Judaism...

Islam is born in Mecca, Mohammed and his idolizing a hunk of black rock they adhere, the Ka'ba... Have you made your pilgrimage yet?

Christians, don't care about a "birth" place; Vatican, Jerusalem; it doesn't seem to matter to them, since they believe the "Christ" is everywhere.

Your politically correct claims are bull ****... Wanta try again??

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Love it!!!!

Of course you don't....

Your claiming to be in "Occupied territory" now, please tell us what hajib your wearing???

I have to go now, but I'll explain your own tomorrow if you'd like....

I know what Zion means, apparently, you do as well even though you claim to not be opposed to a state of Israel, or against Jews.... Wow... conflicted much?

Home of 3 religions??? No... it's the birthplace (home) of one, Judaism...

Islam is born in Mecca, Mohammed and his idolizing a hunk of black rock they adhere, the Ka'ba... Have you made your pilgrimage yet?

Christians, don't care about a "birth" place; Vatican, Jerusalem; it doesn't seem to matter to them, since they believe the "Christ" is everywhere.

Your politically correct claims are bull ****... Wanta try again??

I guess you never heard of the crusades?

The Al-Aqsa mosque, located in Jerusalem is islam's third holiest site.

I'm sorry, and I'm sure everyone here will agree, but you're an idiot.

BTW. That question regarding hijab colors is one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard in my life. The color is based on what they're wearing. It's a fashion thing. Good grief!

You edited your last statement without seeing my reply. You're even stupider than I thought. Hijab is for women.

I claim to be in the occupied territories? Claim? You don't believe me? Lol. Want proof?

Edited by NoJustice