Israel supporters=idiots

That's strange because I'm here and I don't know anyone that "celebrated them as heroes". The overwhelming sentiment here is disbelief. No one believes the kidnappings and killings were real. The only thing they felt afterwards was fear, but you know better than I do. Go figure.

I also love how you conveniently leave out all the other differences in your weakly stated argument, such as all the bombings, mass arrests and numerous beatings the Palestinian people have suffered at the hands of the Israelis. I wish it were as simple as you said. I wish the guilty were simply prosecuted. Hell, even executed is ok with me. The collective punishment is what bothers me.

It is as simple as what I just said: if the PA wants to be treated like a nation-state, start acting like one. Act like a gang of thugs, get treated like one.

I'm not a big fan of Israel's policies either...but the Palestinians are reaping what they've sown. They cannot get the Israelis to clean up their act while leaving their own house such a mess.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are they ? I can guess. But for thread reasons lets hear what the peaceful Palestinian had to say.

http://worldmediamonitoring.com/mother-palestinian-jihad-kidnapper-proud-him-the-goal-children-triumph-islam/

The mother of one of the Hamas terrorists who kidnapped and murdered three Israeli teenagers says is “proud of him until Judgment Day,” according to YouTube posted by Palestinian Media Watch and which it said was shown on Israeli television.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/west-bank-kidnappings/mom-slain-israeli-teen-naftali-fraenkel-hopes-peace-calm-n149831

The mother of an Israeli teenager who was kidnapped and murdered said Monday that she shares the pain of the parents of a Palestinian teenager burned to death in what police say was a revenge killing. “No mother or father should go through what we are going now,” said the mother, Rachel Fraenkel, whose son, Naftali, was among three Israeli teens murdered in the West Bank.

But yeah this is all propaganda <_<

Everything's okay now that you proved that amazingly powerful point. They're morally and ethically superior to us in every way. Moron.

Everything's okay now that you proved that amazingly powerful point. They're morally and ethically superior to us in every way. Moron.

You always struck me as someone with a huge chip on your shoulder. It all makes sense now.

So what is the answer to this ongoing tension between the Israeli's and Palestinians?

I want what most want here. Either a genuine two state solution going back to pre '67 borders with no settlements or one Israeli state with equal rights to all.

Simple. Wipe out Israel. It's the only civilized solution.

Take a look at a friggin map from over the years. The only people being wiped out are the Palestinians.

Edited by NoJustice

That's strange because I'm here and I don't know anyone that "celebrated them as heroes". The overwhelming sentiment here is disbelief. No one believes the kidnappings and killings were real. The only thing they felt afterwards was fear, but you know better than I do. Go figure.

I also love how you conveniently leave out all the other differences in your weakly stated argument, such as all the bombings, mass arrests and numerous beatings the Palestinian people have suffered at the hands of the Israelis. I wish it were as simple as you said. I wish the guilty were simply prosecuted. Hell, even executed is ok with me. The collective punishment is what bothers me.

Keep in mind the settlers status is the same as illegal Mexican immigrants in US. The irony is that if the Mexicans were doing the same things in the southwest border states as the settlers are in the west bank, the goof balls posting on this board would be the first ones championing vigilantes taking up arms against them

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

You always struck me as someone with a huge chip on your shoulder. It all makes sense now.

I was born in Buffalo, NY and I'm of Palestinian decent. I'd say it's a boulder.

Keep in mind the settlers status is the same as illegal Mexican immigrants in US. The irony is that if the Mexicans were doing the same things in the southwest border states as the settlers are in the west bank, the goof balls posting on this board would be the first ones championing vigilantes taking up arms against them

Most people on this site just eat up everything Israel related the media and politicians feed them.

He asked. As you probably are already aware, your opinion means very little to me and your sweeping generalizations make you look even worse.

So !@#$ off.

I'd suggest you change that. It's not very becoming.

Whatever, dude. I'm not the one out here stating I'd wipe out a whole race of people, like somebody on this site.

I just don't want to be the next group of people in line that contributes to "white guilt".

Whatever, dude. I'm not the one out here stating I'd wipe out a whole race of people, like somebody on this site.

I just don't want to be the next group of people in line that contributes to "white guilt".

No matter the outcome in Gaza I can promise you it will have no effect on "white guilt". So you've got that going for you...

Sorry "dude" you had that !@#$ing boulder on your shoulder way before you posted this thread.

You're not but MOST people of your ethnicity are.

Gee generalities suck eh?

Sorry "dude" you had that !@#$ing boulder on your shoulder way before you posted this thread.

Really? I don't have a boulder on my shoulder. It was a joke. Sorry I didn't put "j/k" or "lol" there for you. You don't know me. Don't pretend to act like it.

I want what most want here. Either a genuine two state solution going back to pre '67 borders with no settlements or one Israeli state with equal rights to all.

Neither of which will happen until

It is as simple as what I just said: if the PA wants to be treated like a nation-state, start acting like one. Act like a gang of thugs, get treated like one.

Really? I don't have a boulder on my shoulder. It was a joke. Sorry I didn't put "j/k" or "lol" there for you. You don't know me. Don't pretend to act like it.

Yeah, you do. And I actually like you. But you do.