Face of the Franchise???

Jackson is the face of the franchise until he leaves or Manuel takes it from him. FredEx Plays with more heart, more guts, and more of a blue collar mentality than anyone else on the roster. The man is a warrior through and through, just like the region.

Exactly

Fred on Offense and Kyle on Defense . They prove it year after year.

Pick one ? sure , Fred . He is both on and off the field what i would consider the Front man for the Bills.

He has earned my respect and also is my favorite Buffalo Bill .

you hope though it will be EJ in short order

and sadly both these guys are slightly better than average at their respective positions I know Kyle's made Pro Bowls but I think he's tad overrated. Personally I think Dareus is the best player we have on either side of the ball but with his off the field immaturity not sure we want to call him the face of the franchise.

and sadly both these guys are slightly better than average at their respective positions I know Kyle's made Pro Bowls but I think he's tad overrated. Personally I think Dareus is the best player we have on either side of the ball but with his off the field immaturity not sure we want to call him the face of the franchise.

I respectfully disagree Maybe no one wants Kyle to be a poster boy.

But he has been the face of this defense for me for years.

I think i have not considered the question properly .

Johhny football is franchise face. Fred and Kyle are ugly mugs who do the work .

I respectfully disagree Maybe no one wants Kyle to be a poster boy.

But he has been the face of this defense for me for years.

I think i have not considered the question properly .

Johhny football is franchise face. Fred and Kyle are ugly mugs who do the work .

Yeah and hard workers rarely are good enough to take you over the top is all I was saying. That said I'd take both those guys over Johny Football who I expect to be a bigger bust then Brandon Weeden.

Yeah and hard workers rarely are good enough to take you over the top is all I was saying. That said I'd take both those guys over Johny Football who I expect to be a bigger bust then Brandon Weeden.

Not sure if thats a compliment . :D

I have faith that EJ will be the solid FotF after this season. Hard worker, squeaky clean.

I agree with the second sentence. I have hope for the opening sentence . I think most of us do .

And he's a leader. The offense respects him and with a year under his belt we should see that leadership take a big step forward this season.

I believe he has all that . Once he has confidence he should shine.

Might take a little while and not as quickly as we like though .

Sure is a captivating situation for us Fans !

as others have said.

He should be face of the franchise .

Kyle Williams (even though he is baby faced)

These are the faces of the franchise:

gallery_12350_87_126426.jpg

no wonder we can't win any games when the fans suit up on Sundays.

Actually, based upon responses from the out-of-towners to whom I speak (which is everyone, since I myself am out-of-town), most don't even know who the Bills' QB is. Most do know they have Mario Williams.

What about Kyle?