best tailgating

kodak

I am in the same boat as you. Never been to Hammer's lot, it is just not convenient. We are all coming from Lancaster/Clarence so there is no easy way to get to that side of the stadium from where we are coming from. We do the grass lot for the opener since we have more people at that game & then take it to lot 5 after that. It has always been good to us. + I am usually home by 4:30 & watching the late games from the comfort of my own basement.

Likewise. Plus, we drive from ROC and have to drop the kiddos off first, so there's no way we get there by 8am before it fills up. Drinking outside is fun, but it's not that fun.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise. Plus, we drive from ROC and have to drop the kiddos off first, so there's no way we get there by 8am before it fills up. Drinking outside is fun, but it's not that fun.

The TBDHOT is by far worth it... One time, I was hooked

Great food, great people... Gotta do it at least once!

The TBDHOT is by far worth it... One time, I was hooked

Great food, great people... Gotta do it at least once!

Could not agree more. Last year was my first, as well. Best tailgating experience ever, by a long shot.

I have no doubts with regards to the awesomeness Hammer brings. It's just too much of a hassle to get there early enough. Plus we have a crew of 10-12 that throws a pretty big tailgate, so we manage to have fun. :)

Vader- you have to go. I've lived in Tampa for 23 years, but grew up in Buffalo.

Going to the real deal for the opening game is just awesome. The energy can only maybe rivaled in GB, Pit, or KC.

I've been told that by many Bills fans. I will get there eventually.

Opening home game is always the best. Not even close.

I'm not gonna lie, I miss my days of tailgating with about 20 of my closest friends in lot 5 of the stadium before it got all Disney. But between that and almost all my friends bailing on me when Juron got fired and Chan came in, I'm glad to have found a home at Hammers.

Hammer's is family. Always will be to me. They were

very classy to this Cowboys fan who showed up for the

2010 home opener.

I have yet to go to Buffalo for a game. I've been to many road games. I've gotten to know Kenny and several others very well. Yet I have not experienced his tailgate.

One of these years I will make it out there.

Yes you will! You better be there when Dallas goes to Buffalo. I want the game to be a home opener.

wheres the best place to tailgatewhere new comers can feel welcome nd have a goodtime

If you are serious , i still have a Free Pass to the legendary scene i won here on TBD. I will let you have it . It's for Hammers Lot. Let me know .

It would be a great initiation for you, Get started on the right foot , i suppose .

If Mr Hammer doesn't mind . Of course

I've been told that by many Bills fans. I will get there eventually.

Going to any home games this year ? Its a rather long drive for you i think : ) Edited by 3rdand12

I have a Tee Shirt that proudly says " Armed and Hammered " . I have a free parking pass too .

Its like being awarded an Oscar or two or something very major and cool .

By the way, i prefer loose leaved

tea

If you are serious , i still have a Free Pass to the legendary scene i won here on TBD. I will let you have it . It's for Hammers Lot. Let me know .

It would be a great initiation for you, Get started on the right foot , i suppose .

If Mr Hammer doesn't mind . Of course

Going to any home games this year ? Its a rather long drive for you i think : )

Yeah, that is a long drive. Can't make it this year, but I will get there someday, somehow.