Whitner calls out Sammy, Bills fans,Tim Graham,Talley...

Nate Ulrich@NateUlrichABJ 3h

#Browns notes: #Bills WR Sammy Watkins eager to face CLE: "We can go out there, battle, scrap, have a couple fights": http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/browns-notebook-bills-rookie-sammy-watkins-eager-to-face-cleveland-we-can-go-out-there-battle-scrap-have-a-couple-fights-1.499757

DonteHitner@DonteWhitner 44m

Be quiet Sammy. Trust me!

Oh. #whiffner

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitner is a decent safety, but he also comes across as a bit of an ass.

He also singlehandedly lost the Super Bowl for the Niners. Flacco picked on him a llllll night

Fair on all fronts.

He's not a bad player but his bark is way larger than his bite. It becomes easy to root against him.

Whitner is a fine Buckeye and I will stick up for him when warranted. I am the only person on the planet who actually thought he was a good pick at 8. I think he has had a good NFL career. But mannnn he can't stop yapping and maybe he forgot he is on a 4-12 team and not the Niners now.

Whitner is a decent safety, but he also comes across as a bit of an ass.

He also singlehandedly lost the Super Bowl for the Niners. Flacco picked on him a llllll night

Nailed it.

Whitner is decent, nothing more. Better against the run than the pass. We all saw what happened to him in the Super Bowl.

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 13m

Here are the comments from @sammywatkins about the Cleveland Browns that have @DonteWhitner tweetingp: http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/browns-notebook-bills-rookie-sammy-watkins-eager-to-face-cleveland-we-can-go-out-there-battle-scrap-have-a-couple-fights-1.499757

Woods is the punch-thrower, Sammy. You just score.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i think whitner is a great complimentary player. he seems to try to play like i remember leonard smith...looking for the big hit. but this style of play really exposes coverage limitations. also, the guy seems to have a rather inflated self opinion. and he loves to run his mouth on the social media and cry foul when the social media hits back. all in all, his diva level seems to be waaaaaay above his talent level, but if he would keep his mouth shut and play ball, i think the overall opinion of him would be much different.

Whitner is a huge liability in coverage. 49ers let him go after being exposed in the playoffs often.

http://gifsection.co...-donte-whitner/

Wonder if Donte saw Sammy do that same thing a few days later to his fellow Buckeye Ryan Shazier in the Orange Bowl:

http://thebiglead.co...hment_id=367520

EDIT: Ack! Whitner v. Tim Graham!

DonteHitner @DonteWhitner · 43m

All you wack buffalo fans don't have to feel this. Sammy will!

·

Y'all mad? I'm only telling the truth.

·

Who is this? RT
shut up Tim. You'll forever be a lame writer!

Doesn't ring a bell. RT
Tim, it's the overpaid safety that can't cover anyone.

·

I just want
to know that, in these angry tweets that include me, I don't condone the harsh language. Theoretically.
Edited by YoloinOhio

Yikes - Browns fans going after Graham. They must think we haven't already covered that...

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham · 8m

Thanks! I do have fun! I'm from Cleveland MT
have fun living in buffalo, what a s*** hole. And that's coming from a clevelander

What a jerk. Whitner has officially lost any remaining respect I had for him.

AW, ya'll...

Aaron Williams@ajwilliams23 16m

@DonteWhitner @sammywatkins 11/30/14 nough said! #BelieveThat

Aaron Williams@ajwilliams23 5m

Trust me when I say everyone at Ralph Wilson Stadium been waitin for you. #BillsMafia #RiseUp

Edited by YoloinOhio