Things that make you go "hmmmmmm" Spikes/Aaron Hernandez

I own a copy of "The Towering Inferno".

Well in that case, he actually was guilty but he did put in a decent performance as an actor, he was good in the Naked Gun movies too.

And the person who asked me how my mind works, Google OJs son Jason and some ex lapd's investigation into the murder, if you can find the video, watch it. My mind is open most the time. I am not sure how it works though, science hasn't answered that yet.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Miami Pouncey was the other guy involved in the bullying. They certainly have made some poor (and really immature) decisions. I wouldn't want that guy on my team (specifically the Miami one).

Here's what I was mentioning - http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/report-dolphins-mike-pouncey-subpoenaed-grand-jury-aaron-001740261--nfl.html

It's amazing how he ended up being right on the edges of two of the strangest stories in recent sports history. For me they qualify more in the "there's smoke, is there fire" than "guilt by association" category

In addition to this and the hats their names seemed to come up a lot in some alleged Florida incidents involving AH. Spikes has been absent of all these discussions until now though, so i wouldn't pin any huge accusations on this.

Small raised eyebrow, but not pointing fingers on this.

Edited by NoSaint

Not really a big deal. Chances are they were friends before all this went down. Doesn't mean Spikes is a criminal or involved in any of AHs gang activity. Many people have friends, family, acquaintances in prison. It happens.

This is a quote from NYS corrections phone list information:

The Department’s "Call-Home" program allows offenders to make phone calls as a way to maintain contact with family and friends. The offender may only call you collect. This means you will have to pay for the call.

"An offender is only permitted to call persons on their approved telephone list and may only have up to 15 telephone numbers on their approved list at any time. Phone numbers may only be added or deleted at the request of the offender. This is generally done on a quarterly basis when the offender meets with his or her assigned Offender Rehabilitation Coordinator. If, however, you do not wish to receive telephone calls from an offender, you need to notify the facility, in writing, and your name will be entered on the offender’s Negative Correspondence and Telephone List. The offender will be immediately notified in writing that you have been removed from his/her "Telephone List" and that disciplinary action may be taken if the telephone is used in any manner to contact you. In addition, your telephone number will be removed from the telephone system"

Our phone lists are updated monthly, and I believe the number of numbers permitted on the list is different, but essentially the same thing...

Must be requested by the inmate, they have to complete the form... Only numbers on the list can be called- we also have to verify the number prior to it's addition on the list...

Tough defensive football players that get overly aggressive at times = serial killers?

Yeah, that's what I said...

"I don't care if we have a few serial killers on the roster, I want that trophy!" = I want tough defensive football players that get overly aggressive at times

Actually, what it means to me is that if A. Hernandez is found "Not Guilty", then maybe the Bills will have a better chance of acquiring him. Spikes could help bring him in. Wouldn't that be just awesome? I mean, do you know how many touchdowns that guy has scored?

Tough defensive football players that get overly aggressive at times = serial killers?

Great therapy for them to play defense .

Not so much on offense.

Obviously

Edited by 3rdand12

Yeah, that's what I said...

"I don't care if we have a few serial killers on the roster, I want that trophy!" = I want tough defensive football players that get overly aggressive at times

Are you familiar with what you say?