Give it a rest

I have 51 years on this earth. Born in Western NY. That’s Kennedy , Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, x2 , Bush, Clinton, x2 Bush, x2 Obama, x2. And ALL of it has been spin and bull ****. EVERY Administration listed, has done some good. Every Administration listed has been, at times incompetent, and every Administration listed has done some wrong. That’s the nature of the Beast. Stop with the holier than thou bull ****. Ta Daa

Edited by Thirdborn

I have 51 years on this earth. Born in Western NY. That’s Kennedy , Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, x2 , Bush, Clinton, x2 Bush, x2 Obama, x2. And ALL of it has been spin and bull ****. EVERY Administration listed, has done some good. Every Administration listed has been, at times incompetent, and every Administration listed has done some wrong. That’s the nature of the Beast. Stop with the holier than thou bull ****. Ta Daa

Yeah, but it just seems with the last 2 Administrations it has gotten progressively worse

We all know this.....

But where else can you go and treat other posters like complete **** like you can here? Honestly, sometimes I don't agree or disagree with a post, I just wanna call someone a retard.... It feels good

We all know this.....

But where else can you go and treat other posters like complete **** like you can here? Honestly, sometimes I don't agree or disagree with a post, I just wanna call someone a retard.... It feels good

Shut the !@#$ up, you dumbshit cross-dressing Canadian swine.

We all know this.....

I've said it before: this board exists only so I can entertain myself abusing you morons.

And despite what retards like gatorman think, I do try to be even-handed and non-partisan in my judgement, and judge on facts and not personal animosity. (For example: it is a fact that gatorman is demonstrably an idiot. My personal animosity is a result thereof, not a cause.)

Your mother should have stopped at two. And with 51 years on this earth I don't think you should claim any real understanding of the Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon or Ford administrations. Just sayin.

Your mother should have stopped at two. And with 51 years on this earth I don't think you should claim any real understanding of the Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon or Ford administrations. Just sayin.

I will give you the opportunity to retract your opening statement. I understand that this is PPP.

Are you suggesting that at 10 years of age I could't see the !@#$ up that was the nixon administration? Seriously? The Viet Nam war was on TV. Every day. I watched Nixon resign. And as for previous administrations, there are these things called books. I stand by my OP.

Edited by Thirdborn

I will give you the opportunity to retract your opening statement. I understand that this is PPP.

Are you suggesting that at 10 years of age I could't see the !@#$ up that was the nixon administration? Seriously? The Viet Nam war was on TV. Every day. I watched Nixon resign. And as for previous administrations, there are these things called books. I stand by my OP.

Yes, you stand by your OP but with little to back it up. Since there are these things called books, when did all this incompetence start? Eisenhower? FDR? TWW? Lincoln? Adams? Washington? Why did you state your age as a qualifier and name presidents that were in office like Kennedy who died the year you were born, or Johnson and Nixon who resigned or declined to run again when you were 10 or less? It's probably not advisable to come down to a political forum and chastise us for talking politics. It's even less advisable to be condescending about it. When you throw in dubious statements it makes you look not only stupid but foolish.

If it was wrong then, its still wrong now. Its significantly worse now and unless enough people call bull **** we will continue further down the slope.

But hey im sure you think you are the smartest guy in the room.

He/She is not in the room anymore, but that's not surprising.

You watched Nixon end the Viet Nam war that the liberal icon JFK started in full force and which LBJ criminally prosecuted to industrial strength courtesy of Whiz Kid Robert (Ford CEO) McNamara's most excellent management of the DD. You remember of course The Pentagon Papers, Billy Sol Estes, and Bobby Baker... I thought so.

who the !@#$ are you calling "Canadian"?

Don't get your knickers in a twist. Life isn't fair. You know this. :ph34r:

I've said it before: this board exists only so I can entertain myself abusing you morons.

And despite what retards like gatorman think, I do try to be even-handed and non-partisan in my judgement, and judge on facts and not personal animosity. (For example: it is a fact that gatorman is demonstrably an idiot. My personal animosity is a result thereof, not a cause.)

You are obsessed with me. You are weak