For Sale: Mint Condition Stripper Pole

http://glensfalls.craigslist.org/spo/4465346581.html So I was browsing sporting goods and discovered there is a secondary market for stripper poles. Interestingly enough, this young lady is selling her old pole because she bought a new and improved one. Posted this mostly for Beerball and Gugny's benefit because I catch them in the Shoutbox from time to time discussing their outfits and favorite dancewear.

http://glensfalls.cr...4465346581.html So I was browsing sporting goods and discovered there is a secondary market for stripper poles. Interestingly enough, this young lady is selling her old pole because she bought a new and improved one. Posted this mostly for Beerball and Gugny's benefit because I catch them in the Shoutbox from time to time discussing their outfits and favorite dancewear.

So, when did you move to Nott street you lil mynx?

Where do you live? Do they not come standard in your part of the country?

Connecticut. Probably. I am not sure where to look. Maybe I can buy a second hand one from a strip club?

So my old local pub had a porthole that girls loved to go through. It was tight, and quite the accomplishment if you could get through. And if you made it through, you're name went up on a plaque. It was great to push a girl through, and it was also great to help pull her out. Girls would get competitive and work out trying to get their name on the wall. And they can't resist trying. I have seen classy business women on their lunch break strip down and go through. Girls cannot resist trying. And I think girls will not be able to resist the strip pole too

Connecticut. Probably. I am not sure where to look. Maybe I can buy a second hand one from a strip club?

So my old local pub had a porthole that girls loved to go through. It was tight, and quite the accomplishment if you could get through. And if you made it through, you're name went up on a plaque. It was great to push a girl through, and it was also great to help pull her out. Girls would get competitive and work out trying to get their name on the wall. And they can't resist trying. I have seen classy business women on their lunch break strip down and go through. Girls cannot resist trying. And I think girls will not be able to resist the strip pole too

Please check you PMs.