Question for Vape users

So, I've been a smoker on and off since I was 13 years old. I wanna quit using cigarettes but I love nicotine too much. A friend of mine suggested I try vaping instead. Anybody out there got any good recommendations on what the best brands of Vapes are?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to a shop. The kind that makes their own liquids.

The mainstream packaged ones are crap and are run by the cig companies anyways.

Yeah I wasnt going to go Blu or anything like that. But rather, buy a quality vape and just get liquid refills. There's a shop that just opened nearby, think I'm gonna check it out. Do you use one?

yes, I do.

Had a "mass produced" one. Tasted awful, was expensive and started to give me a headache.

The shop will help you out, make suggestions, and some are like a lounge and a whole social aspect to it. They will have like a menu, you control the amount of nicotine, its cool. Many flavors taste great. Dont have that stinky feeling. You can still get the throat hit... they work.

as of yesterday, my 39 years of cigarette smoking came to an end 40 weeks ago thanks to these devices.

May Day 10 is right. find a shop that has lots of different types. I have two that I can interchange: a Vamo V2 and a Vamo V5. I use cartomizers instead of a wick, but that's just personal preference. I have them mix me a custom blend that very closely mimics the flavor of menthol cigarettes, which has helped me stick with it since the experience is very similar to what I was used to while smoking.

I think these things are nothing short of fantastic. my cardiologist is delighted with my making the change, and he says he sees nothing wrong with my continuing to vape indefinitely.

awesome, bro.

Anyways, not inhaling anything but the tonawanda coke air is the optimal situation. Doing nothing is better than "vaping" which is better than Cigs/tobacco/chewing, etc.

I would also be weary of the habit intensifying due to the accessibility and ease of the e-cig. Like if you really wanted, you could potentially suck down the thing all day at work, in the car, watching TV, etc. Its a good idea to self-monitor and be careful of that. If you can e-cig in moderation, just to replace the habit a bit (such as if you NEED a cig when drinking), and also to get the nicotine fix, then its good. If you want that constantly running through your veins, then it is probably going to be proven bad for you long term.